+ Reply to Thread

Thread: problems with cleric

Telaran

Default problems with cleric

I have just started a cleric and at first great toon but now at lvl 10 inq4/just/7/dru2 I am finding that my health is great but my mana seems to go down very quickly and with 2-3 mobs i am struggling.
    what soul items should I invest in now and the future to keep my mana at a high level or is this right for a cleric.
    Thanks all

Rift Disciple

druid 10 or justicar 12 both give great mana regen talents - with either, it will be next to impossible to run out of mana.

http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/1991851906/Purpose
    http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/173580775/Fae-Hammer

Soulwalker

im running the same leveling spec as you and i JUST started having mana issues yesterday after getting to level 18. im not sure what happened here. either training made my abilities less mana efficient, or something in the latest patch changed it.

before i used to have no issues with mana and i could take on 4-5 even level mobs without having to worry about mana at all, but now i run out while dealing with just 3. its very odd.

anyone else just start experiencing this as well?

Rift Disciple

Try a different build. As a general rule, you're better off going as heavy into one soul as you can, putting the remainder of your points into a second soul, and having zero points into a third soul. There are plenty of exceptions, but start with this in mind. Spreading your points all around, particularly at such a low level, might be part of your problem.

Various different souls will have mana regeneration abilities, and some are more mana-intensive than others. Try looking for those abilities in the souls you're interested in.

+ Reply to Thread