+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Revolutionary Tanking - Introducing JustShamIn

Default Revolutionary Tanking - Introducing JustShamIn

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10....quosMec0o.Vxz

What you'll gain :

The ability to claim anything you want and when called on it you can reply that you're JUSTSHAMIN.

Many fantastic ranged options for securing aggy
    Vex, Sanction Heretic, Bolt of Radiance, sovereignty

AOE aggy grab (Maelstrom)
    Battle Charge
    18% Damage reduction
    Significant Crit boost
    30 Points Magic Resistance in Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
    40 point Wisdom Buff
    195% Parry
    +47% spellpower block

Purge!!

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of CericX LLC. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.
    A single copy of the materials available through this course may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Most Importantly you'll gain the ability to claim you've created your own Cleric build name!

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10....quosMec0o.Vxz

What you'll gain :

The ability to claim anything you want and when called on it you can reply that you're JUSTSHAMIN.

Many fantastic ranged options for securing aggy
    Vex, Sanction Heretic, Bolt of Radiance, sovereignty

AOE aggy grab (Maelstrom)
    Battle Charge
    18% Damage reduction
    Significant Crit boost
    30 Points Magic Resistance in Air, Water, Earth, and Fire
    40 point Wisdom Buff
    195% Parry
    +47% spellpower block

Purge!!

All material in this post is, unless otherwise stated, the property of CericX LLC. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.
    A single copy of the materials available through this course may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individuals must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users may not distribute such copies to others, whether or not in electronic form, whether or not for a charge or other consideration, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials.

Most Importantly you'll gain the ability to claim you've created your own Cleric build name!
    The first time someone did this, it was funny. Not so much anymore.

/facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by TiNk3R View Post
    The first time someone did this, it was funny. Not so much anymore.

/facepalm
    If I laughed the entire time I put it together, it was worth the time.

Seriously though, people should try the build out to see what they think. Has worked very well through all T1's. Makes many of the fights non-issues and makes RoF last fight sequence much easier.

Banned

My soloing spec is similar with sent instead of inq, and without useless stuff @ sham.

It is win. I crit ~600 with aoe at 30ish% rate. Jolt crits around 900. Hawtness.

And yes, I can just pop MoL (even with my 2h) and hold aggro (good when no tanks around, as almost all world content I can tank with a 2h).

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    My soloing spec is similar with sent instead of inq, and without useless stuff @ sham.

It is win. I crit ~600 with aoe at 30ish% rate. Jolt crits around 900. Hawtness.

And yes, I can just pop MoL (even with my 2h) and hold aggro (good when no tanks around, as almost all world content I can tank with a 2h).
    Which stuff are you removing from the sham tree? My goal there was the 26 point charge, rest of it is mostly just to buff the Justicar aspect.

+ Reply to Thread