+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help with cleric levelling Pve and pvp specs

Soulwalker

Default Help with cleric levelling Pve and pvp specs

Hello there!!!
    I am levelling a cleric and I am not sure I picked up the best specs, both for pve and pvp.

In Pve I am mostly solo questing (since I have no guild), and rifting. Sometimes it is hard to find a group and I am mostly looking for something which would allow me to fast level: Fast killing, good dmg, and possibility of surviving multiple pulls (2-3 mobs).

This is my current spec:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00ran.xk.Va0m

As for Pvp, I think I found a very nice healing spec. Since I unlocked the healing souls and I become an healer I did not loose a single WF!!! It's amazing. I feel like unkillable:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00je_.x.xv0zo

However, I am looking for the best pvp dmg build as cleric :P. I abandoned the levelling of my mage caz I felt that the chloro healing specs were way too inferior compared to the clerics healing, but I do miss some good killing. Can anybody suggest me some decent and fun pvp dps built for clerics pls?

Thanks a lot

Soulwalker

bumppppp ????

Not much to say, looks like a solid start. Don't go more than 10 into Justicar. It'll give you enough self heal survival and druid/shaman will fill in the rest of your dps needs.

I spent a lot of my early time in WFs as a Warden and, especially early on, it's insane. There are times where I feel my throughput lacks a bit now (40s bracket, just hit 50 last night) but not weak. Balanced. I think I could get better numbers elsewhere but I can't give up Warden's mobility.

Looks like you've got a good handle on things. Keep the cash flow going and don't be afraid to respec a few times a night until you find your groove.
    Last edited by exLupo; 04-10-2011 at 12:36 PM.
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

+ Reply to Thread