+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for experienced Cabalist (PVE)

Soulwalker

Default Looking for experienced Cabalist (PVE)

Ive been messing around w/ this spec for both single and aoe dps in a PVE setting. I couldnt find any guides anyone with experience reccomend a setup or 2 for it? atm im 51/10 Cab/inc and I basiclly Vex, Decay, oblit for singles, and decay, bound, tyranny for aoe. Thanks in advance

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Catalystx View Post
    Ive been messing around w/ this spec for both single and aoe dps in a PVE setting. I couldnt find any guides anyone with experience reccomend a setup or 2 for it? atm im 51/10 Cab/inc and I basiclly Vex, Decay, oblit for singles, and decay, bound, tyranny for aoe. Thanks in advance
    For PvE, if you want to go Cab, its actually much easier to use 14 into Inq for the AoE. It does sick damage with the +death passives in Cab. That plus a Obliterate will destroy 4 mobs quick. Tyranny take a ton of mana and I didn't find I enjoyed it much at all. Going 14 Inq also provides Vex healing.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by alanis View Post
    For PvE, if you want to go Cab, its actually much easier to use 14 into Inq for the AoE. It does sick damage with the +death passives in Cab. That plus a Obliterate will destroy 4 mobs quick. Tyranny take a ton of mana and I didn't find I enjoyed it much at all. Going 14 Inq also provides Vex healing.
    this.

+40% damage increase to soul drain is OMMNOMNNOMNOMNOM if your SD crits for 700 in inq spec, it does almost 1k a hit (times 15 ) with 51 cabalist

vex x3, decay, soul drain, obliterate/tyrrany and loot.
    I find the tyrrany mana cost completely inconsequential due to sigil of power
    Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

+ Reply to Thread