+ Reply to Thread

Thread: After Hot fix #13

Shadowlander

Default After Hot fix #13

Just wondering if anyone has noticed a change after yesterdays hot fix.

I was running inq/justi/sent and sometimes inq/cab/just for AOE grinding/questing. Prior to the hot fix i was able to burn down 5-6 mobs no problem, After the patch the same mobs are almost killing me when I pull three.

Has anyone else noticed a drop in performance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtest View Post
    Just wondering if anyone has noticed a change after yesterdays hot fix.

I was running inq/justi/sent and sometimes inq/cab/just for AOE grinding/questing. Prior to the hot fix i was able to burn down 5-6 mobs no problem, After the patch the same mobs are almost killing me when I pull three.

Has anyone else noticed a drop in performance?
    I too have noticed, I am wondering if the issue is vex, if they have added an internal timer so you can only get one lot of health every gcd say, something like, i hwill have to take a look at logs when i play shortly.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
    I too have noticed, I am wondering if the issue is vex, if they have added an internal timer so you can only get one lot of health every gcd say, something like, i hwill have to take a look at logs when i play shortly.
    That, I also noticed that I just wasn't getting the health back that I was sued to from Justicar. casting circle of oblivion on a cluster of mobs just inst yielding the health is used to.

Anyway let me know what you find, I'll try to play around with it when i get off work. I hope it is some sort of bug, slipping "fixes" into a hotfix and not noting it is very mythic of them......and we all know how awesome mythics last game was

I haven't really seen too much of a decrease with the build I run around in, i still solo 4-6 mobs pretty easily. I was doing so today in shimmersand with one of the quests where i had to kill x amount of things. MY builds mostly Inq but then i have Pur point as well, not many more of just enough to get the big heal for if I need to heal (sometimes im running around with a guildmate doing rifts).

Rift Disciple

Didn't have a problem farming in Stillmoor last night. I always pull 4-7 mobs and noticed no difference last night. Still basically indestructible. I did die once because I pulled like 4 mobs that silence though.

Farming/Ranged-offheal build 40Inq/16Just/10sent.

+ Reply to Thread