+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing cleric and mana regen

Rift Disciple

Default Healing cleric and mana regen

Tried healing on both chloro (with 8pts into necro) and Purifier and I really had more mana issues as a Cleric. Does level/gear/wisdom fixes it or are mage healers just way better at mana management?

Rift Chaser

Wisdom is your friend......

splash 10 points into druid and give mobs the fae hammer beat down for 10 seconds every minute.

PvP against me is alot like sex with me. Its quick, unexpected and ends with only me satisfied.

Soulwalker

Mages seem to have an easier time with mana. I'm not sure on the details behind why though.

More wisdom and better gear will help. I always make sure I've got a supply of mana pots and water with me though. Additionally warden is meant to be our most mana efficient soul. I use it with sentinel atm... atleast whilst i'm levelling and it is quite nice on the old mana bar.

Soulwalker

I'm good on my Warden.

Mages just have mana regeneration skills, active and passive, without the wazoo. They've essentially got infinite - if they don't, they're doing it wrong.

Can't say how to make it work as a Cleric, though. I've learned that when you oom, you just ... oom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Cleric healing with a pure healing cleric (purifier/sent/ward in any combination) is horribly penalized in raid environments. Wisdom for mana regen is very weak while Mages have both much more mana regen tools and a higher overall mana pool due to higher Int.

If you have to ae heal you are going to be useless after a few minutes after blowing potions and every single mana regen boost you might have (and waiting for cascade to come up to be able to cast a single ae heal if you are lucky then go oom again right after).

A chloro/lock/necro combo is superior in every way.
    Kandra, DawN's Level 50 Defiant Nurse in Chain (Blightweald)
    Master Runecrafter / Master Outfitter / Master Butcher

+ Reply to Thread