+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I can't stop making clerics

Soulwalker

Default I can't stop making clerics

I'm serious, what's wrong with me? Half of my characters are clerics, and I have 3 servers almost filled.
    And I don't heal and really don't tank all that much, yet I'm having a bunch of fun with DPSing w/ tank or heal souls as a fallback. Do the cleric souls just have a great amount of synergy with each other or something?

Also, I've decided to make a tank with Justicar/Shaman/??
    Can anyone give me a suggestion.

Rift Chaser

Why would you make more than one cleric on the same server? I love my cleric but I just respec when I want something new.

Or do you just really like playing low level to mid level clerics? If so, more power to you just kinda confused by this post.
    My hybrid just kicked your ***, how sad are you?

Soulwalker

I know I can respec but there's so many options, and I actually find it easier to make a bunch of concept characters. And like half my ideas fall under cleric territory. And I don't get bored with cleric.

Plane Touched

I'm right there with you. I have a Cleric as my main but I keep creating new ones to test out other combos. Over half of my characters are Clerics.
    This signature guaranteed to be less than two lines or it's free*.

* By "free" I mean "shut up". Yes, you.

Telaran

that makes no sense what so ever...but neither does crack to me. so Have at it haha

Plane Touched

I can see having 2 clerics because there are not enough role slots for what they are capable of, but beyond that seems pointless to me. If anything I would dedicate each role to a specific purpose (heal, second heal, tank, support yada yada), and just respec each one until I find what feels best. Either way it will cost a fortune to do it so it doesn't matter if you have 8 clerics or 2.. just seems masochistic (or is sadistic the right word?) lol.

Soulwalker

Hah, I'm the same way.

I got to 50 as a cleric guardian side, now im leveling again defiant side.
    I rolled a few of the other classes but they were missing something!

+ Reply to Thread