+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Level 50 DPS Build fine tuning...

Telaran

Default Level 50 DPS Build fine tuning...

I am using four roles.

#1 DPS (instance spec which needs tweaks)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...tkqz.VzVV.Voxz

#2 World PVP, Rifting, Instance off heals etc.. spec (My main spec)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...kiMtkqz.Eoxz0R

#3 Heal Spec (Run also in PvP)
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0b.EREtfstsR.h

#4 Will be either solo 50 Rift Justicar hybrid or Full PVP-DPS WF build

The first build (My DPS Spec) I am still debating the best way to go.

It seems to be a choice bewteen Explosive Energies and Entropy.

I am leaning to Entropy as it appears to me it is of more value on "boss" mobs. However Explosive Energies does provide the 10% threat reduction.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to spend the Cabalist points better?
    Will not go below 38 in INQ
    Will not go below 12 in Sen

Thank you in advance
    Last edited by Zpah; 04-05-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Soulwalker

Spec 1, if pure pve dps, 51/10/5 inq/cab/sent is the way to go if you want to stay inq.
    Luminous gaze is not worth the global, nor that ****ty channel in sent worth the point.
    I read mixed opinions on light concentration versus deaths grasp but havent seen numbers confirming either, and if there are its based on current gear most likely as its just min/maxing here.
    This build is fine for soloing/rifting/world pvp aswell, not great, just fine.

Cant really help with the others as im not sure what your trying to accomplish with them. They are certainly not ''cookie-cutter'' builds but if they work for you thats great, although i cant see how you want to be pvp viable in a spec that has 3 secs on its main heal.

Just my 2 cents trying to help out, dont quote me on anything.

GL

Telaran

Thanks for the reply....

Most of my heals are aoe.. serendipity proc's single target and touch of light, with Benediction then I am targeted die...get full mana and come back :P

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph K View Post
    Spec 1, if pure pve dps, 51/10/5 inq/cab/sent is the way to go if you want to stay inq.
    Luminous gaze is not worth the global, nor that ****ty channel in sent worth the point.
    I read mixed opinions on light concentration versus deaths grasp but havent seen numbers confirming either, and if there are its based on current gear most likely as its just min/maxing here.
    This build is fine for soloing/rifting/world pvp aswell, not great, just fine.

Cant really help with the others as im not sure what your trying to accomplish with them. They are certainly not ''cookie-cutter'' builds but if they work for you thats great, although i cant see how you want to be pvp viable in a spec that has 3 secs on its main heal.

Just my 2 cents trying to help out, dont quote me on anything.

GL
    46/10/10 inq/cab/sent is the way to go IMO. Don't know why you wouldn't get the bonus to crit in sent over 5 relatively meaningless points maxxing out Inq. I'm talking dps, obv the 51 pt stun is helpful in pvp, but I don't even use vex on boss fights.

Rift Chaser

my pvp/pve dps spec is 50inq/16justi/0sent...good off heals, good self heals, more armor, good dmg...can switch to off tank (juggle MoL) on a loose mob until the tank can pick the aggro up again...aoe'ing trash mobs becomes trivial with the healing from reparation as long as tank can hold aggro...MoH also reduces threat from your dmg'ing spells...with pvp, it's nice to have to the option to switch to MoL if the other team is just bursting you down...do less dmg but can stay up longer...

+ Reply to Thread