+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2nd Greater essence

Champion of Telara

Default 2nd Greater essence

I have a consuming faesource in 1 since the proc owns (especially since it procs off aoes and hot ticks) but you apparently can't stack them. Is there an option for the 2nd slot that's actually good (ie: not just spellpower or crit proc).
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

I think the rare planar goods vendor sells one that has a chance to shield healing targets, but you need an epic source shard for that. That one that turns you into a skeleton, and the one that increases the attack and spell-power of healing targets is also good .

Champion of Telara

Yea I havn't gotten any epic shards yet . I was thinking about getting the one to buff my healing targets. Nothing better eh?

Prophet of Telara

+40something to sp is the current one for me. it actually quite good since i get reliable procs and synergises well with my +60sp on heal trinket for a +100sp passive bonus. in long fights (bosses etc) both are usually up.

still want an epic shard to to test the 550shield on heal and maybe swap to the hot on heal trinket (which is about 30%better than the hot essence)

edit: forgot to add that i also have a +100sp trinket on use for dps races where usually i am the only healer and i need the sp to activate when bosses enrage and etc
    Last edited by shroudb; 03-26-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Shadowlander

Well,my second is the Flooded Tidesource,and it's 33sp chance on heal. It's almost always proced so I don't have a problem with it. Otherwise you could always throw another lesser in the slot for base stats.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by shroudb View Post
    +40something to sp is the current one for me. it actually quite good since i get reliable procs and synergises well with my +60sp on heal trinket for a +100sp passive bonus. in long fights (bosses etc) both are usually up.

still want an epic shard to to test the 550shield on heal and maybe swap to the hot on heal trinket (which is about 30%better than the hot essence)

edit: forgot to add that i also have a +100sp trinket on use for dps races where usually i am the only healer and i need the sp to activate when bosses enrage and etc
    Hmm if it's reliable I suppose it could be worth. I'd still much prefer a proc with an effect like the hot one.

The shield one is only 15% of incoming damage right? That's why I don't like it.

+ Reply to Thread