+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I heal myself

Rift Disciple

Default I heal myself

I can out dps most people my level. I can out think most people my level. Most people are too stupid to understand the war fronts. As SIMPLE as the warfronts are, most people don't get it and therefore are not worth healing. I am usually killing one warrior while being chased by another warrior and a rogue. I win because I heal myself. No one is gonna heal me because no one can KEEP UP WITH ME! So many times I am standing on the rock by the Codex BY MYSELF and destroying the goofs that attack me while the rest of the team is headed to The Vault or chasing a warrior around. You want healz? Roll a healer or quit being noobz.
    Last edited by Sainte; 03-26-2011 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sainte View Post
    I can out dps most people my level. I can out think most people my level. Most people are too stupid to understand the war fronts. As SIMPLE as the warfronts are, most people don't get it and therefore are not worth healing. I am usually killing one warrior while being chased by another warrior and a rogue. I win because I heal myself. No one is gonna heal me because no one can KEEP UP WITH ME! So many times I am standing on the rock by the Codex BY MYSELF and destroying the goofs that attack me while the rest of the team is headed to The Vault or chasing a warrior around. You want healz? Roll a healer or quit being noobz.
    And then you wake up.

Patting yourself on the back gives you nothing but a aching arm. Enjoy yourself.
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Rift Disciple

I am enjoying myself. DPS Cleric is an incredibly viable build in PvP.

So many people are too stupid to figure out war fronts

And as this link shows, many agree!

If you think I am over confident tell me where to meet you in game so I can own you!

I am enjoying myself. DPS Cleric is an incredibly viable build in PvP.

So many people are too stupid to figure out war fronts

And as this link shows, many agree!

If you think I am over confident tell me where to meet you in game so I can own you!
    I noticed you are still not giving your team any credit; I guess if you feel that you can beat a full team then I hope you find a nice group that goes 100% afk on you so you can shine; especially in the Codex.

As for me, I trust my team mates and work to keep them alive, as I do DPS and help capture objectives. To me teamwork is key; I may not get the most healing output or the most DPS, but I usually rank among the highest Favor which to me is just under helping my team win.

Overall I am in it for the fun, a game where I try to be all and do all is not for me; I like teamwork.

If you have ever done Cheerleading, then you know that it takes teamwork to look good and synchronized; you need to be able to depend upon your team mates. I am sure the same is true with a army at war; you have to be able to depend upon your comrades in arms when in battle.

Lone wolves are usually a casualty or at best a liability.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

Plane Touched

Low level pvp is serious business.

Rift Disciple

And what happens at high level pvp? Hmmm? Hit 50 and you will stand around waiting for a WF to pop.

Fail.

Plane Touched

And what happens at high level pvp? Hmmm? Hit 50 and you will stand around waiting for a WF to pop.

Fail.
    Level 50 pvp is plenty populated at this point. If you're not 50, you're way behind the leveling curve.

And good luck DPSing any other class as a 50 cleric.

I'm sure we've all felt this way. I've run the flag many times on my healbot, wishing I were on justicar esp when you see a 1v1 opportunity. Dont discount the single target dps of waterjet either...you can kill a lot of fang holders with it.

But in the end, it's a team game.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jerbearr View Post
    Level 50 pvp is plenty populated at this point. If you're not 50, you're way behind the leveling curve.

And good luck DPSing any other class as a 50 cleric.
    Who the @#$% are you to determine the leveling curve?

Crawl out of your mom's basement.
    Last edited by Sainte; 03-26-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delphya View Post
    And then you wake up.

Patting yourself on the back gives you nothing but a aching arm. Enjoy yourself.
    i support breast cancer awareness
    The harvest left no food for you to eat
    You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see
    But I have seen the same
    I know the shame in your defeat

December - Cleric - Loatham - <Liam Neeson>

Woah, and you call yourself Sainte? A name like that is a real misnomer by the way you talk and apparently act. If I saw a cleric with that name in game, I'd maybe expect a little more teamwork oriented play.

Besides, the other poster was answering your question about what to do at 50. As he stated, the lvl 50 population is pretty large and growing quickly, so you would more than likely have shorter Qs to get into WFs. The poster wasn't setting the leveling curve, he's just reporting what it actually is... I know I see a ton of 50s running around all over Meridian.

Why such aggression? He's quite right.

The game's been available since February 24th, it's now March 26th - that's well over a month.

On average from both Alpha and release people have been hitting 50 in approximately four days played time, naturally that varies depending on how much you fluff about smelling roses and talking trash but nonetheless four is about the norm.

That puts us at 31 days since launch. Now if you divide four days (96 hours) by 31 days you get about 3.1 hours per day.

Assuming the average gamer plays about three hours a day then a lot of people are certainly hitting 50 by this point. You sir are slow.

Cool story - good luck with puberty.
    Recipe for success:- take a dps meter, add one threat meter, throw in some flying mounts, gearscore and some free epics. Stir in one dungeon finder, achievements, vanity items and refer a friend. Then nerf a few raids, ret-con some lore, remove any crowd control and allow faction and realm transfers. Pour it all into a big bag and throw it off a bridge into a f***ing river.

Firesand RP-PVP server:- Brio 39 Cleric - Kendo 34 Rogue - Kane 15 Mage - Karn 12 Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by daddy december View Post
    i support breast cancer awareness
    Awesome!

And thank you! \salute
    Last edited by Delphya; 03-26-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Rift Chaser

...and then he levels out of the 20-29 bracket. Now it's just 2 guys not 3... then he levels out of the 30-39 bracket. Now he can take on 1 guy 1v1 and some times 2.... then he levels out of the 40-49 bracket, pulls his head out of his *** and realizes he should be healing other people too...

Hey I can hope right?
    My hybrid just kicked your ***, how sad are you?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast