+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low level wf healing souls?

Soulwalker

Default Low level wf healing souls?

Hey guys so i've gotten a little tired of not seeing very many healers in the wfs i'm in so i'm rolling a alt cleric maybe to be my main later on. I'm still in the 10-19 bracket but not for much longer.

So those of you with experience what is a good soul combination for wfs. Or even running IT? Can anyone show me where they put their points or even a strategy?

Sorry for all the feed me questions i've never really played a healing role in a mmo.

Sword of Telara

Sentinel is probably where you want to dump your points as its a very flexible healing soul, how you spec is up to you, but its a nice mix of aoe and direct heals and leads to a dmg reduction on aoe heals which is nice.

Purifier adds your survical talents, shields and such to keep fang carriers and sourcestone carriers alive.

personally I went warden for the small cheap hot, and knock back if you want it.

Tbh, its incredibly frustrating to heal WFs, no one helps you, there are mana drains which are stupidly op, stuns, ccs, and silences which can be chained back to back and just nulify you entirely.
    Then again, standing there loling at a sab trying to kill you for 3mins straight as you sit at max mana is funny
    Last edited by zetans; 03-26-2011 at 09:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega326 View Post
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by zetans View Post
    Sentinel is probably where you want to dump your points as its a very flexible healing soul, how you spec is up to you, but its a nice mix of aoe and direct heals and leads to a dmg reduction on aoe heals which is nice.

Purifier adds your survical talents, shields and such to keep fang carriers and sourcestone carriers alive.

personally I went warden for the small cheap hot, and knock back if you want it.

Tbh, its incredibly frustrating to heal WFs, no one helps you, there are mana drains which are stupidly op, stuns, ccs, and silences which can be chained back to back and just nulify you entirely.
    Then again, standing there loling at a sab trying to kill you for 3mins straight as you sit at max mana is funny
    Almost identical, Sentinal has most of my points, Purifier second and Warden third as shown below:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gje.Vxo.EoVxfstso.L
    I don't like mean people, rude people and people who are not nice.

Herp Derp : 1. An expression used when you yourself, has done somthing extremely stupid and dopey. 2. A phrase said by idiotic morons who think they are cooler then they actually are. *Dictionary definition

+ Reply to Thread