+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Started playing yesterday, going for this specc, thoughts?

Soulwalker

Default Started playing yesterday, going for this specc, thoughts?

Hey everyone!

Ive been searching for a good shaman/druid/inqusitor spec on these forums but i can't seem to find one.
    So i made one myself and i was hoping for some opinions/thoughts of the one i made!

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...cmk.Vqho0z.Vxz Shaman (39) / Druid (16) / Inquisitor (11) What im going for here is mainly a melee dps build that works in both pve and pvp.

What do you think?

edit: fixed link
    Last edited by Rhunumgi; 03-26-2011 at 07:05 AM.

Rift Disciple

I leveled with a build like that for a while, did sent for the 3rd soul, no points for the heal.

I think that the best build you can take to level up is filling you're Inquisitor ( offensive death soul )

more than the 2 other souls and then take as you think, thats how i level up and it works fine.

I wanted to try shaman but i heared i need a mace and a shield, i have a bad shield and don't have

a good one handed mace.

Which is a problem.

( Btw does anyone know if shaman must mace and shield ? or he can use a two handed mace/staff?)
    Last edited by Jellyrabbit; 03-26-2011 at 08:29 AM.

Soulwalker

Well im going for the first tier talents in Druid and Inquisitor quz they increase critchance and crit damage to both physical and magical attacks, which in my eyes works well with a main shaman tree. No idea about mace shield thing but im going with a 2handed warhammer right now :P

Dont use a shield as a cleric until you're 50 and trying to really min/max something.

Dont level with an end game build. Take what's most valuable to you right now and respec often.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Rhunumgi View Post
    Well im going for the first tier talents in Druid and Inquisitor quz they increase critchance and crit damage to both physical and magical attacks, which in my eyes works well with a main shaman tree. No idea about mace shield thing but im going with a 2handed warhammer right now :P
    Honestly respecs are so cheap experiment to find what you like. INQ is great ranged DPS, Shaman + a survivability add is good for melee DPS.

macro your reactionals into your primary attacks as the macro bypasses unavailable abilities and you'll enver miss a reactional.

macro system is pretty self explanatory /macro in game choose an icon and name

put cast (an Shift click the ability in your P menu) repeat down the line in priority cooldown order

add a suppressmacroerror if you mind the scrolling text.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaK View Post
    Dont use a shield as a cleric until you're 50 and trying to really min/max something.

Dont level with an end game build. Take what's most valuable to you right now and respec often.
    Thanks! good reply, ill take your advice with respeccing often

+ Reply to Thread