+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you even bother to Vex every target in a WarFront?

Plane Touched

Question Do you even bother to Vex every target in a WarFront?

As soon as you cast your 1st 3 GCDs worth of instant spells, you normally find yourself back in the graveyard.

Anything that has a cast time will never be casted unless you spec into Shields.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aurumsolis View Post
    As soon as you cast your 1st 3 GCDs worth of instant spells, you normally find yourself back in the graveyard.

Anything that has a cast time will never be casted unless you spec into Shields.
    It sounds like you need to learn positioning and arrival time. let the warriors and rogues take the lead.

Soulwalker

It depends on the WF. In BG if you can get a good few Vex's up, you can usually last through a couple of people focussing you, so it's well worth doing. In that sense, I love it when 3/4 people stick their pets on me. I don't think they realise that having an army of vex infested pets following me around actually makes me a hell of a lot tougher to kill.

Soulwalker

You definetly need to learn where you need to be if your not getting casts off. Don't bull rush as a caster. Also yes use vex as if you spec right it heals you. Also if your specing for "your" style of pvp do some research and find where you can get the most instant casts. Like warden has 2 early in the spec. 4 points I believe. One of which is a knockback.

Champion of Telara

I don't have bad survivability when I play inquis. Its all about postioning. With good healers you can get up close to soul drain, but even without, you should be doing near top dmg.
    Dancer/Yeah of Briarcliff

Soulwalker

get some pvp macros set up.
    Vex/impede
    vex/sanc
    purge/sd
    bod/boj

tab target sit back and have fun.
    Impede all the rogues heading for whomever you are hiding behind and join the assist train on whoover has the bauble. (fang)

worth a shot

Plane Walker

well I usually go into PvP battle with the Purifier shield and the Warden Orbs on me, which combined soak up well over 2000 points of damage. With a couple warden HoTs coupled with some Vex healing, and I am pretty tough to kill. In fact if I get any healing from a true healer, I am usually one of the last to die, which is pretty good since many opponents target me early because they think I am a healer or even a mage (I use a staff).
    Eol, Chloromancer and Justinian, Inquistor, Guardians of Faeblight.
    Previous incarnations include: Camring and Camran, SWTOR; Ceol & Duri - LotRO; Eol - L2; Kili - WoW; Camring - SWG; Justinian, Camring - DAoC

+ Reply to Thread