+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The dummy dps

Soulwalker

Default The dummy dps

Hey fellow rift players.
    I have been trying around with diffrent builds to find a build that suits me and does decent dps.

But i read over the forum that people are testing there dps on the dummys. But i dont see how you calculate it at all when there is no damage meter to see.
    Would be nice to know atleast how you calculate it

The build i use at the moment is
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...ExoxtrsAk.tu0o
    The repartion skill and doctrine of bliss i have just to be abel to help heal abit during some encounters in expert and being abel to cast heal on myself if the encounter means that healer needs to stay more focused on tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Cellen View Post
    Hey fellow rift players.
    I have been trying around with diffrent builds to find a build that suits me and does decent dps.

But i read over the forum that people are testing there dps on the dummys. But i dont see how you calculate it at all when there is no damage meter to see.
    Would be nice to know atleast how you calculate it

The build i use at the moment is
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...ExoxtrsAk.tu0o
    The repartion skill and doctrine of bliss i have just to be abel to help heal abit during some encounters in expert and being abel to cast heal on myself if the encounter means that healer needs to stay more focused on tank.
    People have out of game damage parses. They are a bit to setup but very easy to use. Look up ACT meters or RIFTjunkies meter

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

The RJ one is easier to use, especially if you just want to know your dps. That said, ACT has had years of work put into it (aka more efficient) and it gives better details.

The RJ one also has issues with telling time, so it might say a fight lasted shorter than it actually did, leading you to believe that a level 30 can do 1k dps or the other way around, say it took 84 minutes and tell you that you did 200k damage and -0 dps.

For ACT, you can get it at advancedcombattracker.com. You need both ACT and the Rift plugin. Read the README on how to set it up.

Soulwalker

Thanks did try the Riftjunkies and its working nicely althou my dps seems very low. Might have to change something up or build

+ Reply to Thread