+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 spells that look the same and need to be change for difference

Soulwalker

Default 3 spells that look the same and need to be change for difference

I have noticed those 3 spell, when you choose Druid/Shaman/Justicar, they all do the same thing

No difference in buff, or mana consume, and even damage, whaht the purpose to have those 3 spell ?

Here it is,

Strike of Judgement, Fervent Strike and Crushing Blow

They all do the same thing, maybe they need to change if you combine things or other or something like that to make those spell usefull.

Vultero

Rift Disciple

/facepalm

They probably look the same because they are the main filler strike for each soul after all your other abilities are on cd. They typically proc other abilities or stuff like Justicar convictions.

You should not be using all 3 but instead just the strike for whatever soul you spend the most points in. The only exception to this is if you are say Shaman (which spams crush blow) might use Strike of Judgment to build convictions for self heals.

crushing blow procs long memory

strike of judgement i believe deals the most base dmg

For the most part every melee has a spammable "swing my weapon" and every caster has some kind of 2 second nuke. This is more or less trues for all souls in all callings. They have synergy with building deeper in that tree. e.g. if you're putting points in Justicar, you're much better off spamming their attack than and of the others unles you're putting like 40 points in shaman. Because it gives healing and convictions.

Warrior and rogue get similar abilities which are duplicates until points are spent in skill trees that differentiate them. The changes made by doing this will shape the way you build some of your roles. I expect mages are the same, haven't rolled one yet.
    Sparkwing:
    Phasechange
    Goatdude
    Stage
    Battlespork

+ Reply to Thread