+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: @ all you clerics refusing to heal

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Clappy View Post
    get with the program. You all need to heal or reroll. I mean really, all Warriors are tanks and all rogues use CC in parties.

You need to stop being so selfish and stop using souls that are available and only use 3/8 of the souls you have. Obviously the other 5 are just for looks.

So start healing and stop doing anything else jerks.
    Clappy, you are an ignorant, stupid, little wanker. go back to wow and ****. you want more healing clerics, you do it.

I know you are thinking this is funny, its not.
    Last edited by zetans; 03-26-2011 at 09:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega326 View Post
    While we're making wild accusations without any backup, I'm going to go ahead and say that you are a 12 year old horse named Suzy that lives in a crater on the moon... and I am absolutely correct.

@ OP

bite me!

I play what I want to play, until you pay for my 15bucks a month then shut up!

Ascendant

Summary of this thread:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by zetans View Post
    Clappy, you are an ignorant, stupid, little wanker. go back to wow and ****. you want more healing clerics, you do it.

I know you are thinking this is funny, its not.
    Nope, still not getting it...

Quote Originally Posted by Clappy View Post
    get with the program. You all need to heal or reroll. I mean really, all Warriors are tanks and all rogues use CC in parties.

You need to stop being so selfish and stop using souls that are available and only use 3/8 of the souls you have. Obviously the other 5 are just for looks.

So start healing and stop doing anything else jerks.
    Mmm. thats funny. I guess this is a thread trying to start the rumor that warriors just tank so they undo the dps nerfs incoming on your OP mdps butts lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearmug View Post
    1. sarcasm doesn't work well when written, unless the writer knows how to do it. (OP doesn't)
    2. trolling does work well when written
    3. discussion forums are for discussions
    4. forums are not usually considered 'society'
    1) Ever read a social satire? If you are not missing a chromosome, you should be able to spot sarcasm, especially blatant ones like the OP
    2) What does that have to do with anything
    3) Seem like it was a discussion on how ridiculous it is to expect a cleric to always heal when only 3/8 souls are dedicated to healing, something the OP brought out
    4) You should look up the definition of society.

Thing is, all humor aside, there has been a lot of QQ'ing about Clerics not healing. I just pray Trion never thinks of putting our classes into their cookie cutter archetypes and ruining our class flexibility, because it's what makes this game so much fun imho.

Really any class CAN heal itself if spec'd right. I love how self sufficient our classes are compared to other MMOs and hope that sarcastic or not, the healing QQs stop. The more WoW kids show up to play Rift I'm afraid, the more QQs we'll be hearing.

I just want to hug you all. For the few of you, I applaud you and cookies to the ones who got it.

P.s. I actually heal as a bard and Cleric :P
    Last edited by Clappy; 03-26-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcavia View Post
    @ OP

bite me!

I play what I want to play, until you pay for my 15bucks a month then shut up!
    Even though I replied like that I still heal as main role. Only DPS I do is when I level. I just hate it when other players tell people how to play the game they pay for. If Trion did not want Clerics playing DPS roles then we would not have the DPS souls. Like Trion did not want Warriors as main healers, hence they have no healing souls. (At least I think they do not. Never played one so I could be wrong)...

The OP can QQ all he wants, I do not think Trion will force people to heal if they do not want too. The OP needs to relearn how to play. Instead of thinking like this..........

""Man I am a warrior about to do something epic and need a healer... Hmmm who can I ninja invite without asking any questions.. Ah ha!!! A /who shows a few Clerics around.. I will ninja invite one to my group to heal me without asking 1) if he wants to join me or, 2) If said player even can heal or if he is in his healing role. ""

thats how I see things LOL

Clappy, this is very funny.

EDIT: It was so obviously sarcasm and it was executed brilliantly.
    Last edited by Ginnybinny; 03-26-2011 at 04:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4