+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worthwhile to Alternate Restorative Flame and Healing Invocation?

Telaran

Default Worthwhile to Alternate Restorative Flame and Healing Invocation?

I've been playing with different 50, PVE, healing builds lately. I like 34 Purifier, 32 Sentinel right now. Lots of oh sh%t buttons, even if I can run into mana issues.

Originally I was using the Sentinel Healing Invocation specced for the latent HoT effect, but I would overwrite it when spamming. So I changed things up to spec the shields in Restorative Flame and use that as my spam heal. Now I'm wondering if alternating both, and speccing into both, might be more beneficial. The shield will get busted in one hit in dungeons, but it's something, and the HoT should run its course.

Problems I see are that I'm going to have to steal points from other areas which could bring down overall effectiveness. For example, I might have to take points out of Enraptured Breath, but I sometimes lean on that AOE, instant heal in tough moments. Alternately, I take points out of Light Concentration but then I become even more mana starved on long fights.

Anyone run parses on the differences between Resto vs Invo only, and with mixing them up?

Quote Originally Posted by ccubed View Post
    I've been playing with different 50, PVE, healing builds lately. I like 34 Purifier, 32 Sentinel right now. Lots of oh sh%t buttons, even if I can run into mana issues.

Originally I was using the Sentinel Healing Invocation specced for the latent HoT effect, but I would overwrite it when spamming. So I changed things up to spec the shields in Restorative Flame and use that as my spam heal. Now I'm wondering if alternating both, and speccing into both, might be more beneficial. The shield will get busted in one hit in dungeons, but it's something, and the HoT should run its course.

Problems I see are that I'm going to have to steal points from other areas which could bring down overall effectiveness. For example, I might have to take points out of Enraptured Breath, but I sometimes lean on that AOE, instant heal in tough moments. Alternately, I take points out of Light Concentration but then I become even more mana starved on long fights.

Anyone run parses on the differences between Resto vs Invo only, and with mixing them up?
    Mixing them up is amazing and the key to being a successful cleric.

Mixing in the shield and the HoT to blanket each other is amazing and is the most bang for your buck (Mana) Also getting 5/5 in intense flames buffs Healing Flame which is a very underrated spell.

Check out my Cleric thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...Environment%29

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

+ Reply to Thread