+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Starting PVP Healing Spec at Presige 1

Default Best Starting PVP Healing Spec at Presige 1

Guys Im just starting out healing in PVP at lvl 50 and I need some advice. What is the best build to start out with? I hear it Sent/Just/Ward, but as far as points distribution whats the best choice?

Would it be better to put the 5 points in Templar right away or wait till higher prestige? Im such a noob at whats best for pvp thanks for the help!
    Last edited by SirAmbrose; 03-25-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Soulwalker

I won't comment on other things because there is no 'one build to rule them all'
    5 points in templar is 100% required, detaunt, break free are necessary for survival, otherwise you're just fodder that will die in one stun.

Everyone has their own style. I'm 32 puri / 5 temp / rest in warden because I like instant casts. Others will say big sentinal AoE heals are the only way to save people. Play how you like.

Been doing lots of warfronts on my cleric to level, 28 now. I am a 100% healer, always. Tried all different specs, for me I can't get away from warden. Less massive heals, but lots of instant "it got on everything!!" heals. Going to be putting a good portion of the other points into templar as I rank up.
    Rammadaeus
    Faeblight.
    Defiant Warrior.

Shadowlander

As a new 50 and at rank 1, I am really liking a 34 Sentinel/32 Purifier/0 Templar build. I also feel effective with a 34 Sentinel/27 Warden/0 Templar setup. It just depends on how you prefer to play.

Quote Originally Posted by taraghost View Post
    Been doing lots of warfronts on my cleric to level, 28 now. I am a 100% healer, always. Tried all different specs, for me I can't get away from warden. Less massive heals, but lots of instant "it got on everything!!" heals. Going to be putting a good portion of the other points into templar as I rank up.
    I'm 31 and my preferred spec is 31 warden/10 puri/0 sent. I bought my third spec, and tested out sent with it, I really don't like it. Too many cast times, mana sucks. It's probably me playing it wrong, but bleh. I hear it is the best pvp spec at 50, but I'm not really excited about it. Hopefully I'm missing something.

+ Reply to Thread