+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: An indepth look at Cleric Healing (Raid Environment)

Soulwalker

Your purifier/sentinel build is quite similar to mine.

I got this suggestion for you. Instead of going 34/32, try going 32/32 and having 2 points on warden. This will grant you and extra hot, hence higher chances of getting the serendipity proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlemen View Post
    Similar to my puri/sent build but I drop protection of ancestors for enraptured breath

any particular reason you don't use it?
    For the healing it does to only 2 extra people it's not too worth it in my opinion but that is a personal choice.

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Quote Originally Posted by kaska View Post
    Your purifier/sentinel build is quite similar to mine.

I got this suggestion for you. Instead of going 34/32, try going 32/32 and having 2 points on warden. This will grant you and extra hot, hence higher chances of getting the serendipity proc.
    I have tried this before and it is nice and situational but healing current can start to become a waste of a GCD and heal it is a decent idea for some raiding. No objections here.

No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Check back to the site for more updates and more guides from myself and others.

Looking forward to more content from these ssn guys!

Soulwalker

We are currently working on a similar Cleric Dps guide so be sure to keep an eye out for it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Brav0 View Post
    We are currently working on a similar Cleric Dps guide so be sure to keep an eye out for it.
    What souls are we talking about here? No details; or maybe you would prefer me to wait for the guide?

Do you have any Justicar tanks around in your raids? Or perhaps this too is something that will show itself in a future guide?

This guide was very informative, keep the good work up!

Quote Originally Posted by Quixos View Post
    What souls are we talking about here? No details; or maybe you would prefer me to wait for the guide?

Do you have any Justicar tanks around in your raids? Or perhaps this too is something that will show itself in a future guide?

This guide was very informative, keep the good work up!
    Inquisitor dps and druid dps.

We currently have no Justicar main tank builds but we do have healing Druid/Justicar hybrids . More will be posted soon, Check into our site

Thanks for the comments

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by VeroProDiGY View Post
    I'm confused as to why you would take +5% wisdom over improving Deluge which heals for quite a lot with hots on your target. 5% extra wisdom does not provide that much additional healing or mana regen, is it because you never use Deluge to heal or what? I quite like Deluge as warden healer, its mana efficient and heals for a ton
    Farly - Guardian Cleric, Firesand
    Luisi - Guardian Rogue, Firesand

Quote Originally Posted by Whakapapa View Post
    I'm confused as to why you would take +5% wisdom over improving Deluge which heals for quite a lot with hots on your target. 5% extra wisdom does not provide that much additional healing or mana regen, is it because you never use Deluge to heal or what? I quite like Deluge as warden healer, its mana efficient and heals for a ton
    The wisdom will help give more spell power and wisdom to moves such as:

EVERY SINGLE SPELL YOU HAVE
    Ebb and Flow
    Overflow

Close to never would speccing for a single spell every be better than a static increase to a stat ESPECIALLY when that talent is on a cooldown AND isn't your only go to heal ( See Healing Invocation )

Heading out to bed, Hope to see a flourish thread tomorrow

I will get back to all questions when I wake up and assess my plans for the day. Please Allow me some time but I Promise I will get to all of you.

I rather you guys post questions in the thread rather than in privates messages so I can answer any Commonly asked questions in front of everyone.

Have a good day

- Vero

Telaran

I was wondering, for someone who will be healing primarily T2 with a Chloromancer in the party, what soul combination would mesh best with them? The PURE/SENT or SENT/WARDEN?

I was just wondering if I'll get better mileage out of a nuke healing build, since the Chloro seems to have the passive healing down pat with and great party healing efficiency, and with the pure/sent build I have some burst aoe healing if needed to supplement. I did some experts (T1 though) with the sent/warden, and I just felt that the hots weren't doing anything the Chlormancer couldn't do, and that my big real contribution was controlling spikes on the tank and party which pure/sent appears to be better at, while the Chloro took the role of constant efficient healing. My biggest concern is mobility in T2s and the 3.0s cast times, I'm pretty good at being efficient with my mana.

So what would you suggest for a five man build, running with a Chloromancer?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Whakapapa View Post
    With the particular build he runs, Invocation will be used instead of Deluge. If your more interested in HoTs and Deluge, you might want to look at this build:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0foz.xEztqtRqz

This is wonderfully helpful and it's nice to see I'm not the only one who likes to mix sent and warden.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Rift Disciple

I like the Sent/ward build. Im using a build pretty close to that at level 40 for 5man stuff. Thanks for the post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast