+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: An indepth look at Cleric Healing (Raid Environment)

Quote Originally Posted by VeroProDiGY View Post
    Thanks for the approval.

Why not.5 more.

Tips are appreciated
    An awesome post - thank you Vero - 10/10 from me

PS - you wouldn't happen to be from Vero Beach, FL would you?

Quote Originally Posted by VeroProDiGY View Post
    That is pretty awful lol.

If you're 50 and at 680 spellpower you must not be itemizing well or you just have **** gear and no enchants lol.

Get your gear up and enchant. Do some regular AP and CC if you need to gear up or stick to 2 healing everything with a chloro and yourself.
    Does anyone actually run normal AP and CC? All I ever see in level 50 chat is "LFG for EXPERT [daily dungeon]".
    How do you kill, that which has no life?

Quote Originally Posted by epitaxial View Post
    Does anyone actually run normal AP and CC? All I ever see in level 50 chat is "LFG for EXPERT [daily dungeon]".
    If you look , you will find.

>>> My Youtube Channel <<<
    >>> Creator of the Senticar Soul <<<
    No, I am arrogant,I do not care for you're feelings and 90% of my comments our trolls. The other 20% our from the heart and our to help spread the Love and Knowledge ;)

Telaran

I've obtained some gear, and I'm wondering; What should be the ideal crit for a Sent/Pure build? I will hopefully be starting GSB this weekend or during next week.

Only pieces with crit I have seen are, plaque boots, RD helm, plaque chain legs, faith-forged shoulders. Each giving roughly ~20 rating a piece. Which the only ones I have obtained are the shouiders, I could buy the legs and boots by the end of the day. I haven't seen a belt or gloves with crit on them in T2 yet. I imagine there are some around.

My gear right now in Warden spec(45/21) is; 980sp 362 crit(13%~), now in my Pure/Sent spec(34/32) 1017sp 362(13%~)crit(+5% from talents).

Now if I added those pieces above. I would lose roughly 20sp for 40crit rating based on the gear I have now. Bumping my crit rating to 15%ish base 20% with talents. That just seems really low for a spec that has a corner stone crit ability such as Serendipity.
    Last edited by strive; 04-14-2011 at 03:44 AM.
    Kenrik, 50 Cleric - Guardian

Make me scroll 12 pages down to find this thread again...wth...bump....bookmarked it...Why is getting a player generated thread stickied harder than passing the federal budget?

Rift Disciple

You can rejoin 40-49 chat if your 50. I see people asking for cc/ap normal all the time. You might have to go with 48s and 49s though.
    bird in cage
    bird peck on button to get food
    bird peck on button get food randomly, bird pecks constantly
    They play you like a stupid bird.
    Unfortunately that has been MMO standard operating procedure since EQ.

Soulwalker

wonderful thread so far, thanks for your work.

For the Sentinel and Purifier build, can you please describe your main healing rotation?

Also, do you also use this build for 5 mans? if not, what tweaks to you do to it?

thanks!

Hey vero awesome post so far in t1s i have been running the sentinal/warden spec and it is working great so how about the sentinal/justicar build is it good in experts or just really a raid healing type of thing?

Soulwalker

Hello ^^, I wonder how do u see patch 1.2 with the puri/sentinel spec? Also, I find myself overhealing quite a bit in raid environment so I am likely to drop HI completely and just heal with RF. What do you think? Thanks xx

Rift Disciple

You are seriously claiming to be the creator of the senticar soul? If I spec'ed it while I was leveling up, before visiting a forum once, I'm sure hundreds of other people did the same.

Wow...thank you so much for writing this up! Very very informative post. I have been a long long time healer and I can't agree more with what you have said in your post. Heck, there were things that I didn't even know in this post regarding mechanics and what not in the game of RIFT.

Having just started this game, I appreciate the info you provided here as well as a few things other people have posted along the way as well. <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13