+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Inscribed Sourcestone Essences

Default Cleric Inscribed Sourcestone Essences

Each merchant now carries epic-level planar essences at a cost of 10 Inscribed Sourcestones and 200 planarite each.

They also carry planar lens essences, which can boost either Hit/Focus/Toughness by 20.

Below are 'soulstones' (Guardian-side at least) that cost 50 Inscribed Sourcestones apiece.

'Soulstones'

ANCIENT (Cabalist): Increases the damage of Tyranny by 15.
    FAEGROWN (Druid): Eruption of Life may trigger an additional time.
    ZEALOUS (Inquisitor): Bolt of Depravity has a chance to grant +84SP. (No specified timer)
    HONORBOUND (Justicar): Your Strike of Judgement has a chance to heal you for 436 health.
    ANCESTRAL (Purifier): Increases the absorption of Shield/Ward/Rite of the Ancestors by 0. (bugged tooltip)
    VIGILANT (Sentinel): Increases the healing of your group heals by 52.
    HAILTOUCHED (Shaman): Increases the damage of your Vengeance of the Winter Storm by 15.
    EVERFLOWING (Warden): Increases the healing of your Deluge's Revitalizing Waters by 0. (also bugged)
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Figure I'd post this here since it was already made.
    (and correct a few things)

The cost for the Soulstones is 50 Inscribed Sourcestones and 1000 Planarite.

I got the Zealous version last night after trying to find some numbers on it with uptimes and proc-rates.
    I couldn't find any info on it, so i went ahead and got it and tried it out for myself.

I was sorely disappointed.
    10s uptime and about a 15% procrate.
    I sat there and spammed 100 BoD's and got 16 procs. 8 in the first 50 and 8 in the second 50.

For a spell we pretty much only cast when it procs for an instant cast those numbers are terrible. I was expecting something like a 30s uptime and a 40-50% proc chance. For the price and what you get out of it it is NOT WORTH IT.
    Don't make the mistake I did, don't get this item.
    Hopefully they change it so it might be more useful, until then save your Sourcestones and planarite.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSorrow View Post
    So just because this doesn't work like every other game it's bad?
    Adapt, adopt and improve. If you can't do that, maybe it's something other than the game that's bad.
    Level 50 Cleric:Tuskon

Soulwalker

Go to bed Tuskon!

Quote Originally Posted by Scientology View Post
    Go to bed Tuskon!
    I went to bed right after posting that :P

Anyone else gotten any of the other Soulstones and tested them out yet? I'd like to see some data on them since there isn't really any out there yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSorrow View Post
    So just because this doesn't work like every other game it's bad?
    Adapt, adopt and improve. If you can't do that, maybe it's something other than the game that's bad.
    Level 50 Cleric:Tuskon

+ Reply to Thread