+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Druid or shaman

kij
    Soulwalker

Default Druid or shaman

Just started a few days ago and got a druid/justicar/shamn to 19 before switching to shaman/justicar/sent.

was wondering what soul is better and why. i do enjoy both

Quote Originally Posted by kij View Post
    Just started a few days ago and got a druid/justicar/shamn to 19 before switching to shaman/justicar/sent.

err you have 4 soul sets...soo I dunno play them all?

I did shaman primary first to level with...moved over to druid later due to it seemed to have more survival to it. I felt on shaman it was a dps race vs mob on me and shields i had...

anyway because of how flexible our souls can be....I can not answer your question. I have my personal preferences which others may not share.

Though I will say for me , knowing what I know now. Inquisitor/Justicar/ Senti (for the shield) as I level if I was to do this all over again.

Inquisitor skills set off the heals of Justicar buffs ...also gives you some melee and mana regen by melee with justicar. Staying in healing mode of justicar buff...you also heal well as a supplemental to parties and 50% threat reduction is nice due to how Inquisitor later on can hit like a truck.

Inquisitor primary will allow you to range down mobs and later take on multiple mobs and tear them down. Justicar will support you by heals to. Sentinel for the shield.... 30s cool down so you can simply Bolt of Depravity, Judgement, Bubble up...if near dead use a few wacks from the melee from justicar to finish it off or your instant casts. By this point you should have no hp loss and shield cool down is done for the next pull.
    Last edited by Warfangs; 03-25-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Woops I often confuse Sent with Pure: I believe its Pure with the shield off the bat with no points to invest.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Warfangs View Post
    err you have 4 soul sets...soo I dunno play them all?

I did shaman primary first to level with...moved over to druid later due to it seemed to have more survival to it. I felt on shaman it was a dps race vs mob on me and shields i had...

anyway because of how flexible our souls can be....I can not answer your question. I have my personal preferences which others may not share.

Though I will say for me , knowing what I know now. Inquisitor/Justicar/ Senti (for the shield) as I level if I was to do this all over again.
    1: Shaman combined with Justicar is a beast and shouldn't take any damage at all. I pull 5-6 mobs on my 43 shaman and I barely lose life from my passive self healing. This is vs level 43-44 mobs. If I'm bored out of my mind and killing mobs 1on1, I heal more than they damage me.

And yes, Purifer is the one with the shield.
    Last edited by Rune100; 03-25-2011 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune100 View Post
    1: Shaman combined with Justicar is a beast and shouldn't take any damage at all. I pull 5-6 mobs on my 43 shaman and I barely lose life from my passive self healing. This is vs level 43-44 mobs. If I'm bored out of my mind and killing mobs 1on1, I heal more than they damage me.

And yes, Purifer is the one with the shield.
    You also do crap damage.

I am getting both, mainly druid so i can get my pet dunno if Satyr is any good, been hearing some say "they sucks" so i dont know. What bother me the most is the void knights that can drain your manas really bad.

Spire
    Last edited by SpireofSouls; 03-25-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kij View Post

To start whit druid is best. Shaman is dont shine before they get a good amount of crit. Start druid, then go shaman when you get abit higher level. You can also mix and go both druid and shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    You also do crap damage.
    guess thats the reason he is bored out of his mind ^^

+ Reply to Thread