+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greater Faerie questions... Druid/Just/?? solo build

Telaran

Default Greater Faerie questions... Druid/Just/?? solo build

I am on a PVP server.

I run normally a Inq/War/Sen build.

I am trying to figure out a spec for solo questing/grinding etc.. that is different from my caster spec.

Looking at the Druid/Justicar combo.

Can the Greater Faerie serve as an "ally (not Cleric)" for all Justicar abilities and spells?

Does the GF do good damage, heal well, and or tank well?
    For example if GF heals well, I would adust my build to reflect its capabilities, Honor instead of leadership etc...

I am balancing the fact to get to GF I have to give up placing points into a Shaman soul as the 3rd soul.

Do you thik for the build I am describing.... the normal basic faerie will survive in a "passive" mode in battles?

Any thoughts would be helpful... even ones telling me the build concept of using the Faerie as a Justicar ally replacement when soloing is crazy.

Telaran

Greater faerie is pretty nice if you don't mind going that deep in druid. I go deep enough to pick it up.

It does about 65 damage every 2.5 seconds if its casting its nuke which isn't too bad for passive damage. The main reason to pick it up is the healing though. It has a 2 second cast time direct heal that heals for about 115 damage and a HoT that heals for 420 health or 84 per tick over 12 seconds. If you leave it on autocast it will automatically start healing you once you start taking damage. If you're around full health it will nuke. If it runs out of mana you can just summon a new one.

I did a build similar with justicar where I just went far enough to grab mein of honor and the healing is more than enough when you have the faerie, passive justicar heals, 2 shields, and doctrines at your disposal. I dumped the rest in shaman for damage.

Right now I'm doing a more damage oriented build like this: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...Exdztb00z.VLzb

Not as much healing as justicar but it offers more damage since both the dot and instant nuke from inquisitor are good. You can make a super macro that uses all your damage abilities when they're up and you will hardly ever use a basic attack.

Shadowlander

32 shaman 31 druid rest senti (higher sp for more damage)

Killing level 50 lites just fine. Extremely fast single and aoe damage, Satyr does 700+ aoe crits even when not enraged. Dps is 650+ vs raid boss dummy so this spec works just fine for extra raid dps when that is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Arknath View Post
    32 shaman 31 druid rest senti (higher sp for more damage)

Killing level 50 lites just fine. Extremely fast single and aoe damage, Satyr does 700+ aoe crits even when not enraged. Dps is 650+ vs raid boss dummy so this spec works just fine for extra raid dps when that is needed.
    Well i hope that Satyr are good to have around, been hearing ppls say they sucks, so idk. What bother me the most is the void knights, how can you survive it? That huge mana drainage is horrible.

Spire

+ Reply to Thread