+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Parses Please. Single Target DPS only. Any Cleric class. Lev 50 only.

Default Parses Please. Single Target DPS only. Any Cleric class. Lev 50 only.

Title says it all. Please post your parse for highest single target DPS and your spec. Not looking for a single spike but over at least a minute.

I believe that currently Shaman is our only high single target spec but would like to see.

Rift Chaser

Did this last night with Riftjunkies Parser so not sure if it is different than others.

44inq/10warden/12 sent - probably not optimal you can dps spec.

353 Wisdom 841 Spell power 292 Crit

Not in T1 gear just all blues and 3 purples.

450 sustained dps pretty noobish i know but i think it is ok.

Good start, thanks for the response. Anyone got more?

Semi-related, but I'd like to start parsing my single target damage to see if I'm capable of doing T1's yet (and I'd happily post the numbers here). Do you have any recommendation for a parser? ACT or the RiftJunkies one?

Rift Disciple

I've sustained about 450 DPS as well in my Cabalist / Inquisitor build... spamming Bolt of Depravity and the occasional refresh of some Cabalist DOTs. It's odd being so deep into Cabalist and using an Inquistor spell for main DPS but that's the way it works best it seems.

I do feel like I'm doing something wrong though, 450 doesn't seem like where it should be. I can, however, sustain this for 10 minutes of spam casting before running out of mana. I was getting about the same DPS with Inquisitor main spec but not nearly the sustainability.
    Last edited by akirhol; 03-25-2011 at 07:25 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Ray View Post
    Semi-related, but I'd like to start parsing my single target damage to see if I'm capable of doing T1's yet (and I'd happily post the numbers here). Do you have any recommendation for a parser? ACT or the RiftJunkies one?
    RiftJunkies, without a doubt.

Shadowlander

I do about 650 sustained single target in T2's ST, as a 51 shaman.

Appreciate the input all, still looking for a bigger sample of parses.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by akirhol View Post
    RiftJunkies, without a doubt.
    This thread has a lot of people talking about the RiftJunkies parser giving outrageous and obviously false numbers. Not sure I would use it myself. I've never seen anything like these people are describing from ACT.
    Last edited by Harwel; 03-25-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Plane Touched

I parse ~700DPS on boss dummies without anything but unique buffs(no courage because you get those from other people in raids anyway, just vengeace/crag), using 35druid/31shaman. Parse slightly lower using the 45sham/11inquis/10sent, but probably scales better in raids. That's using ACT, T2 level gear, best weapon in the game(greenscale quest reward).

Quote Originally Posted by Harwel View Post
    This thread has a lot of people talking about the RiftJunkies parser giving outrageous and obviously false numbers. Not sure I would use it myself. I've never seen anything like these people are describing from ACT.
    Yeah - I actually posted on the RJ forums a minute ago, querying those parses of mine as I wonder if there is setting or something that is messing up somewhere. I have seen screencaps of RJ parses that look way more in line with the 400 - 700DPS.

I'd like to see what they say about it before hating on them, the RJ parser is designed specifically for Rift and is a lot more user friendly than the ACT one (and on my PC seems to not cause random lag which the ACT one does).
    If you want to get healed in warfronts, follow the Covenant of Healing:
    1. Stay near your team. Healing spells have a 35m range and you're not the only one who needs healing.
    2. Stay in sight.
    3. Protect your healers.
    4. Be respectful. Telling people they suck will not make them better players or want to help you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyhana View Post
    Yeah - I actually posted on the RJ forums a minute ago, querying those parses of mine as I wonder if there is setting or something that is messing up somewhere. I have seen screencaps of RJ parses that look way more in line with the 400 - 700DPS.

I'd like to see what they say about it before hating on them, the RJ parser is designed specifically for Rift and is a lot more user friendly than the ACT one (and on my PC seems to not cause random lag which the ACT one does).
    Really don't like RJ's output. ACT has some tweak notes for better parsing output on Rift and I like the overlay <.<

More #'s please folks. Any roll in the calling or mix and match.

While I don't DPS I have some close cleric friends who do. Updating atm so I can't quite recall each of the 3 souls but I'll give the base and what they've been pulling in Greenscale as well as dummy testing avgs.

Druid - ~750+ dps
    Inquis - ~700+ dps
    Last edited by Remedyz; 03-25-2011 at 08:20 AM.
    Vhoux - Incarnate - Retired '10
    Remedy - Ashstone(PvP) - Guardian - Current
    "Don't try to cover the sky with the palm of your hand"

I think ACT is far more versatile if you learn the ins and outs of that parser.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedyz View Post
    While I don't DPS I have some close cleric friends who do. Updating atm so I can't quite recall each of the 3 souls but I'll give the base and what they've been pulling in Greenscale as well as dummy testing avgs.

Druid - ~750+ dps
    Inquis - ~700+ dps
    More on this please, rotations\parses if possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast