+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: Parses Please. Single Target DPS only. Any Cleric class. Lev 50 only.

Rift Disciple

42Sham/14Inq/10Sent

I'm pretty consistently around 550 over 5 minute parses (ACT) with total garbage gear (my weapon is a level 50 blue Squabble Squelcher). This is better than the 420-ish that I pull with the 31Druid/24shaman/11Inq, which I'm sure I'm terribly undergeared for.

Self-buffed only, with Armor of Devotion, CotJag, Veng of Piercing Cold (if someone else is providing that debuff, I could get a bit more using Winter Storm).

My faceroll macro is (IIRC, I'm at work):

#show Crushing Blow
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Jolt
    cast Fated Blow
    cast Sanction Heretic
    cast Massive Blow
    cast Lightning Hammer
    cast Crushing Blow
    I manually keep Vex and Banish (yes, Banish, though this may become not worth the GCD when I have a better weapon and can use GCDs on things that scale better, right now it's a minor DPS increase) on the target.

I had to basically throw away a point in Inquis to get Soul Drain, I put it into Aggressive Renewal in the unlikely event I need to regen mana at range. Aside from that, it's a fairly lean build I think.
    Last edited by Harwel; 04-15-2011 at 08:18 AM.

Parses Please. Single Target DPS only. Any Cleric class. Lev 50 only.-untitled1.jpg

My dps seems to often bump up to around 700 but not consistantly. It's because I'm stacking alot of spell Crit. I sometimes will get a few nice crits and Instant BoD procs in a row and it really bumps up the dps for a bit. My build is Sent/Inquis/Cab.

I think Clerics may benefit more from raid buffs then others because in raids I seem to be critting off my nuts.

As a couple of people have mensioned a level 50 in level 45 Blue items could easily match this dps which I think is Bull**** and should have been fixed by now.
    Also If your a cleric in all greens pushing 500 dps I don't see the point in posting it.

p.s I use ACT aswell but I don't think that it is accurate on the 1st 10 seconds of the encounter, It may be how I've set mine up.

Soulwalker

DrDamage do you have a spec and rotation for your pictures? That would be helpful to know.

I am using the 10 Sent/10 Cab/ 46 Inquis spec and the rotation is pretty self explainitory.

Quote Originally Posted by Drdamage View Post
    I am using the 10 Sent/10 Cab/ 46 Inquis spec and the rotation is pretty self explainitory.
    I disagree.

You should post the damage by spell breakdown. Then it'll be more clear. The pie chart would be acceptable. The bar chart from the ACT parser would be preferable.

You also shouldn't really be doing this in a zombie thread either since the first 8 pages are outdated by over a month.

Lastly, target dummy data doesn't really help. It's a good baseline, but not a good indication of real numbers from dungeon or raid environments.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

*bump*

interested to hear if any new results have shown up, maybe someone tried the INQ on the alpha shard and can give us some numbers?

Thanks

/K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13