+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cleric Fail T3 Trion didn't even Try(on)

Default Cleric Fail T3 Trion didn't even Try(on)

Seriously, the robe model from every other robe? I mean I look at every class' armor for T3, and it's spectacular, then you get to the Cleric, and candy cane boots from mage, simple robe from early in the game, and submarine shoulders? they don't even go together! I mean, keep the shoulders, and build the armor around that! I would hate to spend the entire game trying to get epic armor, and look like a fashion disaster.

I really think they made a mistake. Helm awesome, shoulders awesome. Rest, wtf.

PLAYER STATS:+10 Wisdom +8 Dexterity -2 Stamina +1 Internets

Rift Disciple

As far as i know, were the class with most epic sets (5 PvE, 1 PvP) and we got only 2 different looks and both arent rly nice. Specially the "lion" helmet sucks hard.

Even some of the most expensive PVP armor robe for cleric is Super fail, same model as T3, and looks out of place.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Lycana View Post
    Seriously, the robe model from every other robe? I mean I look at every class' armor for T3, and it's spectacular, then you get to the Cleric, and candy cane boots from mage, simple robe from early in the game, and submarine shoulders? they don't even go together! I mean, keep the shoulders, and build the armor around that! I would hate to spend the entire game trying to get epic armor, and look like a fashion disaster.

I really think they made a mistake. Helm awesome, shoulders awesome. Rest, wtf.
    NO! Don't keep the shoulders! They're more than hideous
    Better living through technology!
    Inventing Cleric builds is too mainstream for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    At least they tried with the design of them!

Rift Chaser

this is what i don't understand about he lazyness of the art and design team of Trion. if you look at the NPC's in towns in Sanctum in Meridian they have some Bad A** armor. i want my cleric in that half naked female guard armor holding that 1hander. THAT! is awesome. this craptastic bullcrap you call armor is pathetic and a pre-school kid could have done better.

So before GOD kills another kitten because of a poor art please fix our stuff.

Yes, compared to the other classes' sets , its horrible !
    'I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!!!'

Belkar

Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    agreed! lol no idea what they were thinking with those shoulders, and i bet its going to be a problem with dying it, eitherway if they want to make such ugly stuff, they should give us the option to hide them.. really.. i just wana hide my looks cuz im embarrased by it when i walk by those sexy rogues and warriors haha
    See you all in Wildstar!

chalk this one up to firstworldproblems.

Soulwalker

Talking

I actually kind of like the T3 gear. It's plain and simple which suits me just fine.

Soulwalker

im sorry im a noob and i can't find the armor sets anywhere can anyone body hook a ***** up with a link?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryDrunk View Post
    im sorry im a noob and i can't find the armor sets anywhere can anyone body hook a ***** up with a link?
    Ok, so if you're Defiant, in Meridian, in the far right underground section, (the PVP area) you will find Relic Vendors. They sell the armor for Plaques of Achievement, (you get from killing bosses in experts)... and just Ctrl+Click the Tier 3 armor sets. (it's the one that cost Glyphed Armor AND Plaques.)

As for being ok with plain armor, that's great, but you can always be plain! You can't always be epic!

Quote Originally Posted by trammer View Post
    i want my cleric in that half naked female guard armor holding that 1hander.
    Quote Originally Posted by trammer View Post
    So before GOD kills another kitten because of a poor art please fix our stuff.
    I think if we had it your way God would be killing a lot more kittens.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by gobacktowow View Post
    I actually kind of like the T3 gear. It's plain and simple which suits me just fine.
    The intelligence of this post far surpasses everyone else combine, myself included. In fact, his name is absolutely perfect for this thread.

Clerics are modest, they don't need shoulders the size of their heads, they don't need diamond studded robes. Go pick up a D&D book and read up on clerics (I dare anyone to argue that this game is nothing like D&D).

For those that want armor that just isn't realistic, "Gobacktowow".
    Last edited by Jondoe; 03-28-2011 at 12:10 PM.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...uMo0eckRM.V0xz
    Justicar 33 / Shaman 22 / Sentinel 11
    "Outlast your opponent" world pvp build.

Plane Walker

What part about the models and armor design in this game are good? All the characters look ugly as hell, and the exact same. Most of the armor is copy and pasted crap.

I hope more art work is done for everything, not just armor and equipment, but for a differentiation in the races somewhat.

And yes, most of the cleric armor is fugly. Though I think my guy look kind of cool right now in mostly toughness stuff for tanking. It is definitely not as cool as I hoped ;)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast