+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cleric Fail T3 Trion didn't even Try(on)

Quote Originally Posted by Jondoe View Post
    The intelligence of this post far surpasses everyone else combine, myself included. In fact, his name is absolutely perfect for this thread.

Clerics are modest, they don't need shoulders the size of their heads, they don't need diamond studded robes. Go pick up a D&D book and read up on clerics (I dare anyone to argue that this game is nothing like D&D).

For those that want armor that just isn't realistic, "Gobacktowow".
    Speak for yourself, Jondoe! I want my Inquisicar to strut across Telara looking like a cross between "The Nature Boy" Ric Flair and Goldust!

<sharp intake of breath> WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Last edited by Enigmatik1J; 03-28-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Kakimushire, Ashisogi Jizo!
    The High Inquisitor of <Crusade>
    Harrow Server

Rift Chaser

The cleric pvp/pve rewards are imo - the ugliest in the game. For one, we don't even look like a god damn cleric but more like a ridiculous warlock. Secondly, that gloss finish they're putting on everything looks ******ed.

Rift Chaser

godlovesugly

Soulwalker

The problem isn't with a simplistic look, its that a cleric looks like they purchased their armor at a swap meet down by the river.

Simple is fine, but at least give us some style.

Telaran

i have to dissagree the helm is awefull
    the shoulders are only good part but luckily i use cloth

Rift Disciple

I think the cleric t3 is the best looking of them all. I love the shoulders and helm.

The intelligence of this post far surpasses everyone else combine, myself included. In fact, his name is absolutely perfect for this thread.

Clerics are modest, they don't need shoulders the size of their heads, they don't need diamond studded robes. Go pick up a D&D book and read up on clerics (I dare anyone to argue that this game is nothing like D&D).

Good thing you qualified that intelligence thing there Jondoe. For most of us, it isn't even a fancy vs simple argument. It's the fact that every...other...class...has a UNIQUE [Read that word: UNIQUE] set for their T3 rather than a robe, which will AGAIN have tiny spots of dyable area, which will again be something I've gotten before off a random wolf, which will be again rather irritating. They can keep it bloody simple. Hell just copy the hauberk of the Knights Templar ffs I don't care that much it's simple. I just want something different from the rest of the items that people will immediately identify as "Wow...that guy is in T3!". There are much MUCH more interesting ways of going with simple style gear.

I think an original way of doing the PVP sets would be to pare down the faction symbols to a monocolor outline, over a red or blue hauberk. Simple, dyable, different.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by King Lehr View Post
    Good thing you qualified that intelligence thing there Jondoe. For most of us, it isn't even a fancy vs simple argument. It's the fact that every...other...class...has a UNIQUE [Read that word: UNIQUE] set for their T3 rather than a robe, which will AGAIN have tiny spots of dyable area, which will again be something I've gotten before off a random wolf, which will be again rather irritating. They can keep it bloody simple. Hell just copy the hauberk of the Knights Templar ffs I don't care that much it's simple. I just want something different from the rest of the items that people will immediately identify as "Wow...that guy is in T3!". There are much MUCH more interesting ways of going with simple style gear.

I think an original way of doing the PVP sets would be to pare down the faction symbols to a monocolor outline, over a red or blue hauberk. Simple, dyable, different.
    Give this man a knighthood.

Simple solution that will make everyone happy, an appearance tab.
    Dauh - Cleric

Telaran

noob question guys.... where are you looking at this tier? actually where can i see all tiers out so far? havent found any page or something.
    thanks

My Shaman is anything but modest. She wades in screaming her head off swinging a giant mace longer than she is tall with a head bigger than her torso. So why don't you take your D&D and shove it up your ***, because this isn't D&D. Hell, as Inquisitor, she's even less modest!
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Plane Touched

but i want diamond studded robes...

Plane Touched

They changed the graphics in 1.1 btw. The current/past T3 raid armor look is now the PvP armor(not sure which rank, I guess prestige 6 or whatever), while the new armor has very small shoulders that looks very "modest", a crappy horned helm like the token gear but a good looking chestpiece imo. It looks very chain like, for raiding gear though it's not very flashy especially compared to FLAMING FLAMINGO mage armor. I like it overall. They changed a few things on other calling raiding armor too, even though they kept the crazy red armor for mages(but changed how it looks, even though it's just as bad if not worse).

Indeed it was changed, and I am VERY happy with the results.

As for the person referring to "intelligence" I think "modesty" would have been a better choice of words. Both compliments are respected.

(Even though I think the armor makes my hips look HUUGE, I'm willing to deal with that. xD)
    Last edited by Lycana; 03-30-2011 at 01:43 PM.

PLAYER STATS:+10 Wisdom +8 Dexterity -2 Stamina +1 Internets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2