+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaman/Justicar healing question

Soulwalker

Default Shaman/Justicar healing question

Im currently lvl 11 and i have a question regarding the healing from Salvation. lets say i max out Lifes Devotion, which is 100% healing with each attack ability, now if i also max out Favored Valnir(shaman) which gives +10% healing, it stacks right?

what about Overwhelming? at 5/5 it adds 20% bonus crit dmg and 20% something about healing, from the description i cant tell if its healing done on the cleric, or the power of the cleric's heal spells. and if its healing on the cleric, does it stack on top of Valnir + life's devotion?

or does it not even matter since i probabaly get pwn by a warrior or a rouge or something? i was just spending points and i wanted to know, thanks

Salv and bliss are both heals and will stack with the inbound buff. Bliss runs of spell and salve runs off melee. The 20% crit works either way.

Rift Chaser

it gives 100% chance...justi skills will heal 25% of dmg, 37.5 wit MoH up...non-justi 11%, 16.5% wit MoH up...the +10% from sham should stack...so that's like 18%...and overwhelming is crit dmg and crit heal bonus...u'd have to cast a heal spell to get a heal crit bonus...salv is dependent on dmg dealt...if you crit on your dmg spell, you're inherently getting that 20% bonus anyways (after mitigation and stuff)...
    Last edited by Aggrosamurai; 03-24-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrosamurai View Post
    it gives 100% chance...justi skills will heal 25% of dmg, 37.5 wit MoH up...non-justi 11%, 16.5% wit MoH up...the +10% from sham should stack...so that's like 18%...and overwhelming is crit dmg and crit heal bonus...u'd have to cast a heal spell to get a heal crit bonus...salv is dependent on dmg dealt...if you crit on your dmg spell, you're inherently getting that 20% bonus anyways (after mitigation and stuff)...
    In actual play, the healing from damage dealt will help a little, but it's not going to save you from any direct damage. It's like one step above a constant drip. Not bad, but not really something to rely upon either. You'll see some additional benefit in a Just/Sham build, but your dps will decrease significantly too. It'll help keep some people topped of in rift environments, which is kind of useful?

The real benefits, at higher levels in a Sham/Just build, are the +damage, the two doctrines, the insta-bolt for pulling/tagging in rifts, and the threat reduction/healing buff for your doctrines.
    Last edited by HighFive; 03-25-2011 at 12:18 AM.
    Sticky some #$%#^$# guides so that people stop asking the same question for the 100th time or posting information that is clearly wrong.
    "Death to the dragons!" -
    Defiant NPCs
    "I will do my part, but I have no desire to play the hero" -
    Kira during Unseen Agent quest chain
    "Death is the best interrupt" - Guildie one night when we were doing expert RD
    Saga of the Endless guide: http://www.unseenagent.net/guides/qu...of-the-endless

+ Reply to Thread