+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inquisitor Inquiries

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Teshocker View Post
    Are you getting your 3 stacks for Lurking Decay before you use your Obliterate with Sigil of Power on? Also something I found is if you cast Sigil of Power on your self a good 2 min before any boss.
    Ofc, i didnt mention this cause i think that every guy playing this combo for a while do that. The only thing i rly miss at inqui soul is, that u dont get an "unique" spell u can use more often on single targets than the 51-Talent. Same can be said for many souls i think. Going 51 points in 1 soul should give some more unique and often usable Spells/Buffs etc.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkmoon0028 View Post
    My opinion:
    1.) Personally, I go for consistency over "praying for a proc" any day. Crits are something we wait around for- I don't ever go into a spec "based" around crit damage. We have a bit of an edge with a guaranteed crit(Fanaticism), but it's only a single shot... I'd want to hand out death with an even hand;)
    On the other hand if you have spent points in Inq and Sentinel and maybe even shaman to increase crit damage by .20 each just perhaps you'ld go for increasing crit chance.

It's sort of a hard call. For PvE aoe I definitely like predictability of damage. for PvP also having a called crit well a random crit at the right time may be unpredictable but it's quite helpful against a non AI opponent.

Xii

Bumping this thread. Thanks for all your input so far.

Rift Disciple

Unfortunately i cant use parser cause got messed up java version and cant deinstall. But i thought about another build which could be rly nice with some critt gear to reach about 30% critt pretty soon.

46/10/10 Inq/Druid/Sent

Im not sure if the lack of 5 points in inq can be balanced with the 5% additional critt from the druid tree. But there should be no mana problems with the spell from the druid, if its possible to get 10 sec melee range.

Yesterday we were doing "test" raid on greenscale instance, and sometimes the boss/mobs resisted my spells are 200 Focus req or how much ? I played with 157 and got only few resists thats why i'm asking.

Xii

I believe you need 200 focus to get 0 resists in Greenscale.

I have been playing with Inquisitor as my main soul for some time now (Sentinel and Justicar as secondary souls) and while I'm happy with both survivability and the speed I go though mobs, mana has been an issue at times.

A question to you more experienced raiding/expert-farming Inquisitors: what do you spec for for additional mana regeneration, or is Aggressive Renewal + a ton of Wosdom enough to get by? If not, what would you suggest: Cabalist or Justicar, or something else?

Plane Touched

For farming, a melee soul(probably justicar), but just drinking works. For raiding, buying a lot of mana pots and having a macro to tell your archon for mana regen. Otherwise don't raid as inquis, it doesn't do better dmg than melee and has tons of mana issues, so no advantages and only inconveniences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2