+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purifier/Justicar Doable?

Default Purifier/Justicar Doable?

Is Purifier/Justicar doable for tank and group healing?

Such as keeping convictions up, etc...

Shadowlander

You sometimes wont have time to get convictions,if you're the main healer you often don't have enough leeway to throw an attack for a conviction if you're likely to need one. Better to leave that to a support healer.

I've thought up a build in the past to try it,only heavy Sentinel and using Marked by the Light on myself to cover heals while I try and store up a few convictions. It was needlessly complex and I've dumped that build.

Oh,and once I played with Purifier and Divine Cascade I respeced again to try with that,but I tested and it doesn't trigger off those so I just went back to 51 Purifier.
    Last edited by Tanra; 03-24-2011 at 04:26 PM.

I suppose you could to this:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...ooR.EM.E0xzocz

Or drop a few points off Justicar and get shaman to Jolt instead of purifier (same sent build).

If you're doing stuff with friends, do whatever makes sense to you. If you're trying to PUG experts people generally want min/maxed builds. Not a sort of tank, sort of healer, sort of mdps.

You get Convictions based on life damage abilities, that first damage ability in Purifier is awesome for this as a leading attack. However, if you're damaging you aren't healing, so that's always best to wait until the fight has 'stabilized' somewhat in a pve setting.

Shadowlander

I'm leveling as Justicar/Purifier/Warden and Shaman/Justicar/Warden, and it works fine. Shaman build does ofc more dps, and I can use a 2h there ofc. Offers low healing and is very dependant on proc-abilities. But offers Battle Charge. And now that I have that. I'm going the rest in Justicar :P

+ Reply to Thread