+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Perma mana drains still there?

Plane Touched

Default Perma mana drains still there?

Perma mana drains are still here after 1.1 so we can't pvp or play in WFs if there's a VK/DOM, I'm definitely not re-subbing to this game. In 1.1 weak classes get nerfed and strong classes stay relatively the same, **** this ****, I'm done.
    Killing people with logic since 1997 UO (The first true 3D MMO that wasn't WOW.).

Champion of Telara

don't worry with all the archon/pyro buffs, all the doms are rerolling
    same with vks since rb damage got nerfed, no more incentive to run around doing 500dps with a shield on

Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

Plane Touched

Just saw a Dev post stating that mana drains are getting reduced, I might stay if they can implement it before my sub runs out.
    Killing people with logic since 1997 UO (The first true 3D MMO that wasn't WOW.).

WHAT! who doesnt like being CC'ed for total of 10 seconds then running around for another 30 or so trying to get out of combat to drink?! sounds like a troll to me!.. actually the mana drains dont seem to bad now that or pl arent using them as much since the squirrel nerf..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kottos View Post
    it's ok! good samaritans are so rare we mistake them for the enemy too

+ Reply to Thread