+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purifier vs. Warden Viability

Shadowlander

Default Purifier vs. Warden Viability

I recently started a thread about Purifier viability. I talked about putting 51 points into it to get the last skill, and a lot of people agreed that it could be viable. However, something else has arisen. What would be more viable - 51 points in Purifier, or 51 points in Warden.

Please discuss.

Thank you,

Talint

Soulwalker

I think it depends on what role you are trying to fill before you can answer that question

While I can't remember off hand the exact 51 pt skill of the warden I'm pretty sure I recall it being just another instant cast group HoT. A more powerful one, sure, but not worth the 51 pts. At least that was my feeling when I last looked at it. I'm currently 38 into Warden with the rest into Sentinal. And I felt the points were put to more use in my sentinal tree.
    Last edited by Kerri; 03-24-2011 at 09:15 AM.

51pt warden aoe hot is extremely powerful and hits 10 targets. Its like a raid-wide oh-**** button.

Also the 36 point passive is quite strong. At 51 points its a 60% SP bonus on all hots.

Of the 3 trees, warden is the only one I would consider dumping 51 into. Probably what I will use anytime I'm raid healing.
    Last edited by Falcon; 03-24-2011 at 09:25 AM.

+ Reply to Thread