+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Face Visors on Helms?

Shadowlander

Default Face Visors on Helms?

Im not sure if this is a class wide thing or just on clerics.

I have a female eth cleric and certain helms that have full face visors on a male model have no face visor on the female character.

The result is some of the cooler looking helms end up looking not as good, from what i've seen some of the later helms that are available from vendors it is not the case with all helms just some.

Is this working as intended or a bug? It would be better if they had an option to show helm as they do; then a sub option to show face visor or not?

Theres been a few times now ive seen another cleric in a helm inspected and tryed it on my char and its looked nothing like it due to the lack of face visor.

I know this is a minor issue at this point in the game and more important issues like bugs with skills should take priority.

I was just wondering if this was the same with say rogues warriors etc or if it was just female clerics that had the issue?

Thanks.

WildmanUK

Rift Chaser

Same on mine. The Crafted Blue Cleric helm from Icewatch faction on male visor is down on female is up.

Shadowlander

Right ok so not just me then, shame as some of the helms look much better with the face visors and average without.

Also what have you used to make your forum sig?

Thanks.

WildmanUK

Rift Chaser

+ Reply to Thread