+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shards of Light useful in any stacked Critical DPS Spec?

Plane Touched

Question Shards of Light useful in any stacked Critical DPS Spec?

Or is it more useless than spells like Soul Lance and Banish. Spirit Rapture nerfed bigtime...

Shadowlander

Where are you seeing that? The notes say they fixed Spirit Rupture's contribution from spell power, but not by how much.

If it is any good you can rest assured that they will nerf it in the next pass. It seems that Trion is dead set on us using our crappy Bolt of Judgment that does pitiful damage and isn't mana efficient.
    Bokor - Cleric (Warrior Priest)

Quote Originally Posted by kidbs View Post
    If it is any good you can rest assured that they will nerf it in the next pass. It seems that Trion is dead set on us using our crappy Bolt of Judgment that does pitiful damage and isn't mana efficient.
    I still have yet to figure out why they knocked down to BoJ a 1.5s coefficient when it has a 2.0s cast time... All I can figure is that it was done to make BoD more attractive? Kind of a backwards way, though.

What I'm wondering is, why not use bolt of judgement. you can get 2 bolts of judgement off in the time it takes to get 1 depravity off, and you'll be doing more base damage.

right now (level 41) my BoJ does 99-103 every 1.5 seconds

BoD does 176-181 every 3 seconds

Judgement seems to do more base damage. Plus it procs free BoD's, giving you instant dps boosts.

whats wrong with this?
    I like to think of my play style as the entire set of Michael Bay movies. The more explosions, the better.

+ Reply to Thread