+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Purifier Nerf

snc
    Rift Disciple

Default Purifier Nerf

Anyone else surprised that of all the healing classes they nerfed the worst one? I'm starting to think Trion has no grasp on their own game.

Before the Divine Cascade nerf I used purifier in 5 mans to speed up the clear as i could solo heal everything but scarn while doing 350-490 per tick on 3 targets depending if i had debuffs to magic dmg. Since they nerfed it i went to a real healing spec and now I solo heal everything including scarn and they nerfed the purifier ability that lets them AE heal... ? WHAT? Nerf the ****tiest healing class? OK! Good thing there wasn't any reason to use one to begin with.

LOL trion

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by snc View Post
    Anyone else surprised that of all the healing classes they nerfed the worst one? I'm starting to think Trion has no grasp on their own game.
    stopped reading here.

you do realise of course that surging flames was actually the most mana efficient AoE heal of all of them right ? it actually did 70% of an over heal (which with shielding i could get to be the entire heal) to each of 5 people. that in my build is around 1300 heal per person for the mana cost of a single 3 heal.

(well assuming what several clerics keep telling me is true and now how the skill is worded anyway)
    Last edited by paspinall; 03-24-2011 at 06:09 AM.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by paspinall View Post
    you do realise of course that surging flames was actually the most mana efficient AoE heal of all of them right ? it actually did 70% of an over heal (which with shielding i could get to be the entire heal) to each of 5 people. that in my build is around 1300 heal per person for the mana cost of a single 3 heal.
    Only on the assumption that you have full health. Which in terms of PvP (you have to be in first line to heal) is rather bad assuption. With 2+ dots on you + some aoe dmg the AOE healing numbers are not much impresive.
    So as opponent you have to only put little pressure on Puri, and his AOE healing is off.
    Last edited by borubar; 03-24-2011 at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by borubar View Post
    Only on the assumption that you have full health. Which in terms of PvP (you have to be in first line to heal) is rather bad assuption. With 2+ dots on you + some aoe dmg the AOE healing numbers are not much impresive.
    So as opponent you have to only put little pressure on Puri, and his AOE healing is off.
    Fine, but considering the other side, the PvE side if they had kept it at 70% that would have stayed some very very powerful AoE healing, and it isnt wha the purifier is there for in the end.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Shadowlander

Fine, but considering the other side, the PvE side if they had kept it at 70% that would have stayed some very very powerful AoE healing, and it isnt wha the purifier is there for in the end.
    Well TBH i dont have too much experience in end-game (if there is any atm) PvE - but as i read the forum the loudest cry was on chloro/bards outhealing clerics in PvP - what for me personnaly wasnt any problem.

Prophet of Telara

i do agree with this.

surging was okish to be nerfed, but they really need to up the shields because right now, the so called MT healing tree (i.e. sacrifices aoe healing for single target) is lagging behind or is in equal terms with a tree that also provides reliable aoe healing (sent).

+ Reply to Thread