+ Reply to Thread

Thread: want a pure healer build comments/help

Talking want a pure healer build comments/help

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...suRqz.E0xxbobc

I either want a pure healer or cleric tank lv 14 atm. justicar/shaman for leveling once i figure out how to get the other souls im going healer at 30/40 ish

Quote Originally Posted by iTopher View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...suRqz.E0xxbobc

I either want a pure healer or cleric tank lv 14 atm. justicar/shaman for leveling once i figure out how to get the other souls im going healer at 30/40 ish
    that will work, although some tweaks in points here and there should be made. It's really up to you and you're preferred style, but there's nothing completely bad about that spec. Just be aware you will have to rotate between deluge and Healing Invocation on a tank, you might not like that. Maybe try drop a few in warden and go for 32 in Sentinel, the incombat res is really nice, and the end talent would be great with your healing rotation.
    Last edited by Refuge; 03-23-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    that will work, although some tweaks in points here and there should be made. It's really up to you and you're preferred style, but there's nothing completely bad about that spec. Just be aware you will have to rotate between deluge and Healing Invocation on a tank, you might not like that. Maybe try drop a few in warden and go for 32 in Sentinel, the incombat res is really nice, and the end talent would be great with your healing rotation.
    Thanks i play healers and tanks. i perfer alot of aoe heal and mana regen so noone dies and ima try your advice.

Looks good to me. That will work!

+ Reply to Thread