+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden Healing Vid

Default Warden Healing Vid

Just a vid of my cleric healing RD. Mainly showing off my UI, though it has been modified since I shot this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9rIm...&feature=inbox

A link to my builds are in the video.

I believe the main reason why people haven't replied to this is due to confusion. It looks like 1 run to me rather than 2. So are you using warden or pur/senitinel? I saw no deluge at all, but instead sentinel heals.

Therefore this is not a proper warden video?

You're using too many small heals on puri build. You have to use 3s casts and anticipate dmg as well as roll CB and FB, reapply latent blaze (although it didnt seem as a deep puri build). Solo healed this at 38 as deep puri and was almost at 90%mana the whole time. I think I drank once after the tank aggroed 2 big guys ... that's about it. Yet to try Warden personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    I believe the main reason why people haven't replied to this is due to confusion. It looks like 1 run to me rather than 2. So are you using warden or pur/senitinel? I saw no deluge at all, but instead sentinel heals.

Therefore this is not a proper warden video?
    I don't understand what you're saying. This is only one run. The only sentinel move I used here was Healing Breath. I did switch on and off to Puri/Sent towards the end of the video, but Aggressor addressed that topic. And Deluge was cast quite a few times. Maybe the sketch quality and sped up time made that confusing?

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressor View Post
    You're using too many small heals on puri build. You have to use 3s casts and anticipate dmg as well as roll CB and FB, reapply latent blaze (although it didnt seem as a deep puri build). Solo healed this at 38 as deep puri and was almost at 90%mana the whole time. I think I drank once after the tank aggroed 2 big guys ... that's about it. Yet to try Warden personally.
    Appreciate the feedback. I did want to test the effectiveness of pure HF healing. I also made sure to refresh LB as often as possible. As far as my blessings I'll just have to condition myself to use them on cd. I'm a bigger fan of pure healing/medigation than HoT healing, so I know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenochaos1129 View Post
    Appreciate the feedback. I did want to test the effectiveness of pure HF healing. I also made sure to refresh LB as often as possible. As far as my blessings I'll just have to condition myself to use them on cd. I'm a bigger fan of pure healing/medigation than HoT healing, so I know how you feel.
    I don't know why I just like Purifier a lot ... although I intend to dedicate some serious time into looking through all possible specs as time goes (And as patches and changes roll ;P). Most of the solid healers I know swear by the 34/32 mix of puri sent/ some of them max out 1 3s heal and roll it with the benefit of the passives and CDs of the other tree. I know 1 guy who maxes the passive benefits of both 3s heals and uses both in the rotations getting both a hot and a shield ... I guess it falls down to playstyle

Generally you shouldn't use CB unless the tank full and shielded (or as I prefer to use it at the start of the fight ... you can even pop it before you drink the CD starts rolling off ... I get to use my cds 2-4 times a fight depending on how long it is). Strong weapon to catch up is popping Fashover or Fiery Blessing when you see a enflamed rejuvenation ... generally unless it's a bad pull/gear or something wrong with the spec of the tank (not with the healer) he shouldn't go down in health as you roll resto flames even if you don't crit. Dont try to shield or Healing breath either (well unless you got 1 or 2 of the Enflamed rej or Flashover/FB) .... chances are you might fall even further behind

It used to make sense roliing small heals when you have the Divine Cascade on the tank for ae pulls but ... not any more. Ofcourse You can always play passive and save CDs ... I just prefer tanks and groups who speed/chain pull and weaving in al your CDs is a great exercise (after all Trion has given drinking immense power - you are full mana in mere seconds honestly ;P) ... that's the exp I can share ... can't talk about the rest - don't have sufficient overview.

Lightbulb

I don't know why I just like Purifier a lot ... although I intend to dedicate some serious time into looking through all possible specs as time goes (And as patches and changes roll ;P). Most of the solid healers I know swear by the 34/32 mix of puri sent/ some of them max out 1 3s heal and roll it with the benefit of the passives and CDs of the other tree. I know 1 guy who maxes the passive benefits of both 3s heals and uses both in the rotations getting both a hot and a shield ... I guess it falls down to playstyle
    I started the game out as a warden, then switched to purifier and loved it. I'll always be shifting points around to test and see which ones are more effective for which spec. (I kinda want to stray from cookie-cutter). I have actually been messing around with some Puri/Ward specs and I feel that that will be a very strong build once I start doing experts.

Generally you shouldn't use CB unless the tank full and shielded (or as I prefer to use it at the start of the fight ... you can even pop it before you drink the CD starts rolling off ... I get to use my cds 2-4 times a fight depending on how long it is). Strong weapon to catch up is popping Fashover or Fiery Blessing when you see a enflamed rejuvenation ... generally unless it's a bad pull/gear or something wrong with the spec of the tank (not with the healer) he shouldn't go down in health as you roll resto flames even if you don't crit. Dont try to shield or Healing breath either (well unless you got 1 or 2 of the Enflamed rej or Flashover/FB) .... chances are you might fall even further behind
    I'll have to try this out and see how it works for me.

It used to make sense roliing small heals when you have the Divine Cascade on the tank for ae pulls but ... not any more. Ofcourse You can always play passive and save CDs ... I just prefer tanks and groups who speed/chain pull and weaving in al your CDs is a great exercise (after all Trion has given drinking immense power - you are full mana in mere seconds honestly ;P) ... that's the exp I can share ... can't talk about the rest - don't have sufficient overview.
    Couldn't agree more. I love aggressive tanks. Mainly because I can't stand downtime.

+ Reply to Thread