+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to deal with perma stun?

Soulwalker

Default How to deal with perma stun?

So I decided to stick with my Inq/cab/sen build, and having ton of fun. But on the warfront side, I'm having some trouble dealing with Rogues and some Warriors too. They can stun me long enough to kill me without me having a chance to retaliate, especially those pesky assassins who you can't even see coming.

Mind you I'm still only 25. So is there any hope as I go up a few levels, that I will have some tools to avoid getting stunned to death? Are there some skills later in the Inquisitor or Cabalist (not planning to take Sentinel beyond 10 points) tree that allow some protection?

Quote Originally Posted by Ares82 View Post
    So I decided to stick with my Inq/cab/sen build, and having ton of fun. But on the warfront side, I'm having some trouble dealing with Rogues and some Warriors too. They can stun me long enough to kill me without me having a chance to retaliate, especially those pesky assassins who you can't even see coming.

Mind you I'm still only 25. So is there any hope as I go up a few levels, that I will have some tools to avoid getting stunned to death? Are there some skills later in the Inquisitor or Cabalist (not planning to take Sentinel beyond 10 points) tree that allow some protection?
    There's no hope. Trion sucks at diminishing returns. Instead made PvP more of a grind fest by not only making gear give you the advantage but also give you better skills by grinding PvP.

Your templar spec will help with those stuns and silences, and imo is essential to endgame healing. But takes a hell of a lot of grinding to fully use this soul. As the higher you go in the soul the high the pvp rank required.

Very Lame and I'm not impressed so far by this aspect.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ares82 View Post

The only chance Inq has is if they have 6/7 Vex's up and ticking during the stun. Assasins are bearable as their dps isn't amazing so you can sometimes just ride it out. For warriors though, just sit there and die. There's no point even trying to survive it and it'll get worse the higher level you get.
    Last edited by khabarach; 03-23-2011 at 06:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread