+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric Melee Stat choices?

Soulwalker

Default Cleric Melee Stat choices?

As a Melee dps Cleric which stats should I stack? And in what order? I can't seem to find anything that clarify this

Would be really grateful if someone could who knows would post

I've been going Wis> Int > End

I don't know if that's the very best way to do it though.
    If you want to get healed in warfronts, follow the Covenant of Healing:
    1. Stay near your team. Healing spells have a 35m range and you're not the only one who needs healing.
    2. Stay in sight.
    3. Protect your healers.
    4. Be respectful. Telling people they suck will not make them better players or want to help you more.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhne View Post
    As a Melee dps Cleric which stats should I stack? And in what order? I can't seem to find anything that clarify this

Would be really grateful if someone could who knows would post
    my advice, stick with wis. I started swapping all my leather dex str gear, and in the end, all of my wis gear that increased my spell power, had a better synergy raising my atk power, and i crit a lot too, in druid and shaman. Just start swapping gear and you'll see the stats change for the better in chain.

Rift Chaser

wisdom + focus. Exactly the same as any kind of ranged dps. All your spell power gets converted to attack power, which is built up from wisdom. Focus ensures that you hit targets more often.

Soulwalker

It depends on the class. As a shaman main soul, I'm looking for spell crit as a number one priority, since I've got so many talents that revolve around crit. A justicar is going to want wisdom/spell power, since their defensive talents come from spell power.

+ Reply to Thread