+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp healing?

Soulwalker

Default pvp healing?

Ok im low level im only lvl15.
    Firstly im Warden/inquis/purifier

Im 15 into warden and 5 into purifier atm.

Does warden ever get good enough to keep people up with hots. i know i havent reached some of the better heals, like the orbs and the hot that stacks 4 times, the neme escapes me atm.

Im this spec so i can quest solo, or when i get into world pvp, i can tank damage/heal and still keep up dots and nuke, to kinda outlast my enemies.

When i do warfronts however i cant seem to keep some people up, and i thought maybe its because i dont have all the good hots, like those orbs or the hot that stacks 4 times, that looks really good.

Well any information would help, thank you.

Soulwalker

bump, damn not 1 reply...

Quote Originally Posted by babyfeet View Post
    bump, damn not 1 reply...
    warden is a good survival build due to the amount of interrupts and pushbacks, but it's worthless without the soothing stream (healing stack) and orbs are pretty essential life savers as well. No point investing into warden unless you have a good few talents in it.

You want deluge to be maxed out too, considering that will then be your main heal while soothing stream is stacked. Warden for full group healing isn't substantial, but if it's good survival your after, warden is the best imo for pvp.

Rift Chaser

and ripple is just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrosamurai View Post
    and ripple is just awesome
    wtf? probably worst talent in warden

I'm currently 0 sent/ 26 warden/ 8 pur (level 26) and I do not die unless a whole team is on me. My targets also do not die without gross odds against us. With hots, plus purifier direct heals, plus sentinel instant direct heal, it's silly.

+ Reply to Thread