+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jolt

Shadowlander

Default jolt

jolt and another proc based ability seem to be working weird.. i noticed yesterday simply turning on my auto attack was able to proc these abilities.. anyone else get this?

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by goebs86 View Post
    jolt and another proc based ability seem to be working weird.. i noticed yesterday simply turning on my auto attack was able to proc these abilities.. anyone else get this?
    auto attack can crit, jolt procs off crits.

....whats weird?

fated procs when you get parries or blocks, and auto attack gets parried and blocked so again, working normally.
    Last edited by Baconbits; 03-23-2011 at 11:05 AM.
    Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Baconbits View Post
    auto attack can crit, jolt procs off crits.

....whats weird?

fated procs when you get parries or blocks, and auto attack gets parried and blocked so again, working normally.
    just queing it to attack... i wasnt even close to being in range of casting at the monster.. lol
    tried this a couple more times after i noticed this and it did occasionally happen again
    Last edited by goebs86; 03-23-2011 at 11:10 AM.

just queing it to attack... i wasnt even close to being in range of casting at the monster.. lol
    tried this a couple more times after i noticed this and it did occasionally happen again
    I think I know what he was talking about. I used to crit-skin butchering mobs and would see if go off.

Plane Touched

Yup, I can get this to happen also, thought it was strange. Stand I'm assuming at least within 30m of an enemy and right click on it until Jolt procs. Not sure if it has any exploitable usages but it's interesting nonetheless.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Jonymac View Post
    Yup, I can get this to happen also, thought it was strange. Stand I'm assuming at least within 30m of an enemy and right click on it until Jolt procs. Not sure if it has any exploitable usages but it's interesting nonetheless.
    yea its only up for 5 seconds but i guess if u could spam it to get more procs or something it could be exploited

Plane Touched

yea its only up for 5 seconds but i guess if u could spam it to get more procs or something it could be exploited
    Yup, just tried it out in game with a certain macro, definitely exploitable. Surprized more people haven't picked up on this.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Doomgrin View Post
    I think I know what he was talking about. I used to crit-skin butchering mobs and would see if go off.
    I still see it happen, I'll often trigger jolt from any action taken. It's weird.

Jolt triggered off me mining a node

something felt off by that :P

It triggers off of what seems to be anything...I've had it proc on taking fall damage.

If you add

/startattack
    /stopattack
    to the beginning of a macro that you spam you can keep Jolt up 100% of the time. It's an interesting bug, but overall it's not really useful since Jolt is usually up 100% anyways.
    Jolly fat people are living proof that it is not possible to "laugh your *** off", though we're trying...

Banned

It procs when I skin something, does that count?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Skryth View Post
    It triggers off of what seems to be anything...I've had it proc on taking fall damage.

If you add

to the beginning of a macro that you spam you can keep Jolt up 100% of the time. It's an interesting bug, but overall it's not really useful since Jolt is usually up 100% anyways.
    It also keeps fated blow up and it is definitely useful.

+ Reply to Thread