+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could this work? 32 Pur / 20 Ward / 14 Sent

Soulwalker

Default Could this work? 32 Pur / 20 Ward / 14 Sent

Link to the build
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...zzaz.xE0uo.E0m

Surging Flame + Latent Blaze + Soothing Stream + Healing Spray + Restorative Flame on Tank
    Healing Communion + Healing Flood for AoE healing (when Surging Flames healing is not enough)

And flashover + tidal surge + touch the light as lifesavers utilities

Could this work ?

work for what? Expert dungeons? regular dungeons?

I would be scared to use it in experts, but regular rifting / groups / instances it would ok!

Soulwalker

I'm level 30 (not interested in rushing to level cap) so normal instances. Why not in experts? Tidal surge + Restorative Flames (with the bonus shield) could not be good as Healing Invocation from Sentinel ? (I always read that Sentinel is the only way t go in experts...)

I'm spoiled with my Purifier ways but yeah Sent/Warden could work too if you stack your hot's correctly, very few GCD to mess with and good instant heals...

Basically have 2 differect specs, one should be strong on Purifier (use it where you are on harder hitting mobs that you know you aren't running around too much) , and the other should be strong split on either sent/warden or sent/purifier, because these allow the cleric some ease of casting while running around and still keeping the MT alive with hots / instant casts heal spells...its up to you really. I don't know your healing methods, do you use macros or mash lots of buttons? using macros does make life easier, I must say!

Heres my take, you like purifier then go purifier! You make it work. Sentinel is not the only way to go in experts I have healed them as all 3 specs with many combinations. Purifier is my favorite spec. I run a 34/32 Puri/Sentinel spec [strong but I dont use it much], 51/15 Puri/Senti spec, the 51 Purifier ability makes this worth the 51 points, and a spec Im always changing, right now its 12 Warden/19Sent/35 Puri.

For 12/19/35- I really love Healing Flood from the warden tree, restorative flame works just like healing invocation, with the added bonus of shields from the purifier tree, whats not to love? Plus you get some neat puri CD's and increases to SP, mana pool, crit. You get All 3 of the spells like Touch the Light, Flashover and Tidal Surge, plus as I said, healing flood, paired with healing communion and surging flames for AoE. The only thing is that the sentinel's serendipity is VERY good and useful, and with specs that leave that out, you really need to be on your toes and always casting, always knowing boss mechanics, when to move, where and what CD's to pop on the tank when youre moving. Mouseover Macro healing helps that [<3 mine] and so does just experimenting.

Anyway, sorry for the wall of text, goodluck. =]

Champion of Telara

I think it could work, but I would take enflamed rejuvination over either Spirit Guidance or Protection of the ancestors.
    Spirit guidance gives like 25 wisdom, tops, with t2+ gear... pretyt MEH at best (gives me 13 lol)
    enflamed rejuvination is 30% boost with 10% chance, and procs all the time from soothing streams I find.

only problem with this build is the 09723904872394 abilities you have to make room for
    Do the herpty derp, please, keep LOSing your healers behind objects so you die.

+ Reply to Thread