+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shaman/Justicar - what's the right sequence for PvP?

Rift Disciple

Default Shaman/Justicar - what's the right sequence for PvP?

The title pretty much says it all. My build is similar to this (though not exact): http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?rift...k.Eu0ooxcoRR.0

I do have the Templar soul in mine though.

What's the right casting sequence to get the big damage and to keep yourself alive? Which buffs are the most important? And if you think that build doesn't work, link another and answer the prior questions.

My goal is to find a build that keeps me alive. All help is appreciated.

Telaran

speccing just enough into druid to get the shield will most definitely help keep you alive. It doesn't reflect damage like the shaman's does, but it's slightly stronger and, if rotated correctly with glacial shield, allows near constant damage absorption (in the right circumstance, of course).

still working on the sequence part. what i've figured out so far is that bolt of radiance shouldn't be in your sequence at all during melee range. it doesn't proc faded blow or jolt, which are a must if you're going to help bring somebody down.

Good luck.

Soulwalker

here what i have to say about shaman/justicar.

ive pplayed shaman till 46. and this morning i had enough of this spec for pvp.

even went as far as to try it with the **** macros u can make. and this class is just not great for pvp

1v1 its amazing, but 1v1 dont really happen anymore.

i made the switch to inq/sent/warden

dude......great ****ing spec for lvling,pvp and pve.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by critx View Post
    here what i have to say about shaman/justicar.

ive pplayed shaman till 46. and this morning i had enough of this spec for pvp.

even went as far as to try it with the **** macros u can make. and this class is just not great for pvp

1v1 its amazing, but 1v1 dont really happen anymore.

i made the switch to inq/sent/warden

dude......great ****ing spec for lvling,pvp and pve.
    nice. could you share your spec with us and the specifics of why its so good? eager to try it out and see what it's like. thanks

Im not crazy about your spec... :/ try out something like this http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=10...tbsAk.V.vuM00x you get great ranged dps when chasing down foes, a knockback, great damage... Your rotation should like like.. jolt > massive blow > lightning hammer > strike of the maelstrom > bolt of radiance > crushing blow. The bolt of radiance gets you those convictions so you can use your Doctrine of Bliss. Make sure to always keep up glacial shield and use your warden hots whenever necessary. Use your Crushing Wave if there is too many melee or just to knock them back and charge them for a nice snare.
    Last edited by Haetus; 03-23-2011 at 07:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread