+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good lvl 30 healing spec?

Shadowlander

Default Good lvl 30 healing spec?

Hello,

Im currently lvl 29, I have 3 specs Inquisitor (for leveling), justisar tank (in case in need to tank an instance) then a healing spec. I was wondering if anyone could give me a good healing spec for instances and maybe some rifts.

I was running with a mainly warden spec with some sentinel.

Then I started reading about good healing builds but then realised these were aimed for lvl 50 where you can get say the 31 pt talent in purifier and get serendipity from sentinel etc, which at my current rank I can't get.

Can anyone give me a good healing spec for say lvl 30 for pve instances with some rift/invasion as well?

My warden/sentinel build with added pts to take it to 30 would be:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gje..x0Vb.xE0zqzRk

I have just specced to this (again added pts to take it to 30) but not tried it out yet:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gje.Eoo.t0E00sxc

Can anyone give me some feedback on the builds listed or give any alternate builds?

Thanks.

WildmanUK

Shadowlander

The main reason for not going heavily into purifer was the lack of group healing in the tree.

At lvl 33 though I was thinking of something like this:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gje.EhoVcxdoz.x0Vb

This way I get the 31 pts talent from Purifier and good tank healing but with the overheal going to the nearby party members and also get the Area heal from Sentinel?

WildmanUK.

Shadowlander

No one got any thoughts on the builds listed or any advice?

I know a lot of people are at 50 now and so the discussions will be concentrating on max level builds for end game but someone must have some info on what they found best as they levelled etc?

Thanks.

WildmanUK.

I lvld up with sentinel(main)/warden spec as healing role and i did just fine even solohealing all the way to 50. warden for the extra aoe because i often had to soloheal at midlvls.

To be honest almost any healspec is fine as u lvl up, i tried out many different specs and found them all useable, only deep purifier is hard to use when u soloheal since its lack of aoe. Your last pasted build is good, just harder to use if u end up with a group without supporthealing.

I changed to 34/32 sent/ward at 50 tho for t1/t2 but there is always supporthealing with me.
    Last edited by Ixpha; 03-24-2011 at 04:54 AM.

Shadowlander

Thanks for the reply.

Yea I was avoiding purifier before 33 as I cant get any group healing, but at 33 I can get up to healing communion from sent as well as the 31 pts puri talent.

I've just started using mouseover healing macros so thats made things a lot easier as well.

First time trying a healing class have tried pretty much every time of DPS in previous mmos and tanking too.

Thanks for the feedback.

WildmanUK

healing communion is very very mana inefficient, if at a aoe boss you wont be able to hold ur party up with senti aoe as solohealer without going oom pretty fast or very close to oom at the very least.

Shadowlander

Maybe a variation of the lvl 33 purifier build I posted then going into warden with the 12 pts like:

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00Gje.EhoVcxdoz..xi

To get the healing flood AoE HoT that costs much less mana and instant cast and more healing in total?

Plus gaining 10% mana and increased HoT healing.

WildmanUK

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by WildmanUK View Post
    Maybe a variation of the lvl 33 purifier build I posted then going into warden with the 12 pts like:

To get the healing flood AoE HoT that costs much less mana and instant cast and more healing in total?

WildmanUK
    My cleric is level 35 right now and this is what I did, I put a some points into Warden. I did this mostly to make HoTs worth casting (and instants better) but also to get a more efficient group heal (flood). Frankly I only use the sentinel group heals in the OH SH** situations where I get too far behind to catch up, they are far too draining on the mana pool.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by WildmanUK View Post

WildmanUK
    Whats your action bar look like with this build what abilities are you mostly using. im clueless with healing spec.

As i think all players should know their class inside and out id reccomend you to try purifier or have it as a second healing role, but my recommendation is Senti/warden spec as i healed everything to lvl 50 with this spec and i can vouch for it

Soulwalker

Some variation of 31 purifier is stupid easy to heal with and requires very little attention. Not to say that other healing specs aren't viable, but lets say you go main healing as warden, you have to maintain HoTs and track them.

As Purifier you apply Surging Flames to the tank, mash 1 heal button, and pop the occasional cool down when stuff gets hairy.

+ Reply to Thread