+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else happy about cleric nerfs?

Default Anyone else happy about cleric nerfs?

I happen to believe this was much needed balancing. Warriors are getting nerfed to dont worry.

Telaran

im sure we will get a buff also with dps and less manna drain if not
    than im going

Soulwalker

Where are you seeing this?

are you talking about the one Justicar change?

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Warriors are getting nerfed to dont worry.
    So sayeth the crystal ball.

PURIFIER
    * Surging Flames: Now converts 50% of overhealing.

No its a ******ed change. Purifier soul already COMPLETELY lacks aoe healing. Then they nerf the ONLY aoe healing utility it has? Are you fing kidding me?

Why would anyone take anything other than sentinel at this point?

the real question is why would anyone pick anything else than chloromancers and warriors dps

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    PURIFIER

No its a ******ed change. Purifier soul already COMPLETELY lacks aoe healing. Then they nerf the ONLY aoe healing utility it has? Are you fing kidding me?

Did you actually read the rest of the patch notes? AoE healing was hit across the board, with Bard and Chloro worst hit. This patch means Cleric will be more competitive when AoE healing.

Quote Originally Posted by khabarach View Post
    Did you actually read the rest of the patch notes? AoE healing was hit across the board, with Bard and Chloro worst hit. This patch means Cleric will be more competitive when AoE healing.
    This is true, also puts more strain on the cleric healing. I guess the change happened because they noticed that put 4 choloros in a raid and you don't need any other healing

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    PURIFIER

I mean if you ever read the tooltip for the purfier soul it specifically says it's for keeping a single ally alive; but I mean how silly would it be if they gave the class a single skill that allowed the cheapest and easiest AOE healing in the game.. lolz

Seriously it's a single target healing soul, I agree the soul is pretty crappy, and hopefully the buff/scale shields ore something; but the overflow skill was pretty crazy, I could litteraly spam on the tank and get ridiculous AOE healz to the group.

Since when was a rogue or mage a healing class? The bard is suppose to be support and buffs not healing so their nerfs I can see but how is a Justacar's healing needing of a nerf? Is it really that OP?
    Me killing you in your WFs
    Whats Left of Rift PVP Community: Average Players with Uber gear and bots
    Visualize lvl 50 Rogue
    ZinCarla lvl 50 Warrior
    Contender lvl 30 Cleric

Oh no, the game is getting harder! Let's all ***** and whine like girls. Do you bother reading all the patch notes? Or do you just scroll down to Cleric and scream ZOMG PLZ NO!!! BUFF BACKZ!

Inferno 11.6" / I7-3632QM / Intel HD Graphics 4000 / NVIDIA GEFORCE 650M 2GB / 4GB SAMSUNG 1600MHz / 500GB SATA HDD / ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND / Toshiba 24" Monitor / Logitech Speakers / Sharkoon Fireglider / Razer Lycosa / GAMECOM Plantronics

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zodan View Post
    This is true, also puts more strain on the cleric healing. I guess the change happened because they noticed that put 4 choloros in a raid and you don't need any other healing
    Devs noticing things like this now and then applying heavyhanded, across the board changes kind of reminds me of Warhammer. What do game companies do in beta anyway?

*insert sad face here*

Oh well, looks like it's back to Sentinel for me. I loved Purifier
    Bokor - Cleric (Warrior Priest)

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Bennyboy View Post
    I mean if you ever read the tooltip for the purfier soul it specifically says it's for keeping a single ally alive; but I mean how silly would it be if they gave the class a single skill that allowed the cheapest and easiest AOE healing in the game.. lolz

Seriously it's a single target healing soul, I agree the soul is pretty crappy, and hopefully the buff/scale shields ore something; but the overflow skill was pretty crazy, I could litteraly spam on the tank and get ridiculous AOE healz to the group.
    Maybe in PvE.
    In times of PvP without this skill Purifier is totally useless.They can remove soul completly, no one will notice.

And please, try to play Purifier before you say taht this is the EASIEST aoe heal
    Last edited by borubar; 03-23-2011 at 06:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast