+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clerics more competitive AoE healers?

Rift Chaser

Default Clerics more competitive AoE healers?

I've seen a couple people say they approve of these changes because now clerics will be more competitive, or not out-shined by the off-healer souls.

My question, did we really want to be better than them because they suck worse now? Was our AoE healing really that good to begin with that they should be made worse so people will respect our ability to AoE heal?

I say no. Cleric AoE healing sucks, and sucks worse now with the puri and justicar nerf. So now all healers are worse. I fail to see why this is something to celebrate.

Champion of Telara Leggomyeggolas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    I've seen a couple people say they approve of these changes because now clerics will be more competitive, or not out-shined by the off-healer souls.

My question, did we really want to be better than them because they suck worse now? Was our AoE healing really that good to begin with that they should be made worse so people will respect our ability to AoE heal?

I say no. Cleric AoE healing sucks, and sucks worse now with the puri and justicar nerf. So now all healers are worse. I fail to see why this is something to celebrate.
    so many people are celebrating you had to create a new thread instead of posting in one of the celebratory threads?

+ Reply to Thread