+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Can someone link the 34/32 Purifier/Sentinel Build?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    156

    Default Can someone link the 34/32 Purifier/Sentinel Build?

    Can someone post a link to a 34/32 Puri/Sent build for PvE raid heals?

  2. #2
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    337

  3. #3
    Soulwalker Frakir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkbulb View Post
    Can someone post a link to a 34/32 Puri/Sent build for PvE raid heals?

    That looks like a 34/32 sentinel/purifier build.

    There's nothing wrong with that, but if the OP wants a 34/32 purifier/sentinel build, try a variation of

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0zco.vx0E00dqz
    Last edited by Frakir; 03-22-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Seals actually have an excellent warranty; but the sticker says "Warranty void if seal is broken" so the warranty has never been successfully claimed.

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    68

    Default

    surging flame just got a debuff from 70 to 50 but will try this spec out later thnx
    Last edited by Bloodzeed; 03-22-2011 at 05:15 PM.

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frakir View Post
    That looks like a 34/32 sentinel/purifier build.

    There's nothing wrong with that, but if the OP wants a 34/32 purifier/sentinel build, try a variation of

    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...0zco.vx0E00dqz
    I don't think the op really knew what they were after - so I posted one that's been flaunted around here a bit

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torm3nt View Post
    I don't think the op really knew what they were after - so I posted one that's been flaunted around here a bit

    As the OP - I think you're correct. I've just heard a lot of 'buzz' around a 34/32 spec and was curious to see how it looked all built out.

    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts