+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Albion Smite Cleric in all his glory

Default The Albion Smite Cleric in all his glory

If you want AoE cleanse, a nice Endurance / 3% crit buff and focus more on heals.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00...VuMsoxhkkz.Exz

If you want better blocking, mana regen, and a 100% battle rez.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=00....VuRsoxLokk.Ex

Perhaps I am missing something but ummm what would these builds be good for?
    I am not healing at the moment because I don't want to, you suck becuase you have to. At least I have a choice.

Everything except for the extremes of raiding, and especially good for pvp. Lots of juicy low cost partner only spells to keep you both in the green. ;)

By everything I mean you can tank, heal, or dps.
    Last edited by Trisian; 03-22-2011 at 03:00 PM.

awww ok.... dont really see it though perhaps elaborate? I mean i could try it lol i have bounced souls so much everythign is trained up but whats the focus, no offence, just seems a little spread out .

Wont be abale ot group heal all that efficently , and inq does barely enough dmg full specced to be a major problem anyways
    I am not healing at the moment because I don't want to, you suck becuase you have to. At least I have a choice.

I like big crits and I cannot lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Apiusmon View Post
    awww ok.... dont really see it though perhaps elaborate? I mean i could try it lol i have bounced souls so much everythign is trained up but whats the focus, no offence, just seems a little spread out .

Wont be abale ot group heal all that efficently , and inq does barely enough dmg full specced to be a major problem anyways
    You will be that guy who takes 30 minutes to kill, and be able to single out the 2 or 3 people you really want dead.

awwww ok well nifty

+ Reply to Thread