+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warden healing, UI question

Soulwalker

Default Warden healing, UI question

quick ui question for the wardens out there.

Is there any way we can isolate our hots on the tank and not see all the other buffs that a tank has from other players (playing with a bard and trying to refresh your hots is painful atm for me)

I would still like to see debuffs so i can dispell, however, i would like an easier way to see the duration left on the hots.

thanks

Rift Chaser

not until Trion opens up the mod community.

Shadowlander

Usually I look at the party portrait because it shows all of your HoTs and debuffs. I usually drag the tank's group portrait towards to center of my screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Tostiganator View Post
    Usually I look at the party portrait because it shows all of your HoTs and debuffs. I usually drag the tank's group portrait towards to center of my screen.
    yes, this is what you should be doing. You should be aware of all the HoT's etc. on the tank. Just to be sure he's getting attention.

Then you want to pull out his portrait again through party or focus. Then enable "only show your buffs" in interface settings. I believe there is such setting... would be sacrilege if there wasn't...
    Last edited by Refuge; 03-22-2011 at 04:54 PM.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post
    yes, this is what you should be doing. You should be aware of all the HoT's etc. on the tank. Just to be sure he's getting attention.

Then you want to pull out his portrait again through party or focus. Then enable "only show your buffs" in interface settings. I believe there is such setting... would be sacrilege if there wasn't...
    rofl why make a suggestion if you have no idea whether it exists or not...

Yes there is an option to show in party frames only your buffs/hots. Very useful.

Personally ,I've made my 5th party portrait 2-3 times bigger then rest of the portraits. This is because how Warden HoTs and icons are made. Soothing stream is light blue+white and you have to watch both the duration and the number of hots and they are also written in white. Healing Current is even worse - white number on white icon, but you don't have to watch a stack.

Whenever I go into a dungeon I just ask them to reinvite the tank so that he is last in the party, thus with the big frame.

I don't want to make my focus bigger because I need it both in PVP and PVE to silence mobs/players.

Up until now haven't found anything better and this has worked nicely.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynaro View Post
    Yes there is an option to show in party frames only your buffs/hots. Very useful.

Personally ,I've made my 5th party portrait 2-3 times bigger then rest of the portraits. This is because how Warden HoTs and icons are made. Soothing stream is light blue+white and you have to watch both the duration and the number of hots and they are also written in white. Healing Current is even worse - white number on white icon, but you don't have to watch a stack.

Whenever I go into a dungeon I just ask them to reinvite the tank so that he is last in the party, thus with the big frame.

I don't want to make my focus bigger because I need it both in PVP and PVE to silence mobs/players.

You know it's easier if you just make it the 2nd frame, and make the warrior the leader. IF you aren't the leader, the leader is always the 2nd person in the party frame

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynaro View Post

i don't hvae this option of only seeing your buffs. i only have a box to see only my DEbuffs on the target. where is this?

+ Reply to Thread