+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for good Ranged DPS/Healing spec

Shadowlander

Default Looking for good Ranged DPS/Healing spec

I am considering rolling a cleric alt for to play when I'm not feeling like playing my warrior. The playstyle I'm thinking for my cleric would be to stand back and both heal people and do some ranged DPS. The souls that I've looked at are Cabalist for DPS and perhaps Warden or Purifier for single target healing.

I'm just curious before I dive into it as to your thoughts as to what is viable for this playstyle and why. I would also like to know which stats I should work on. Am I wrong to think Int for spell DPS & Wisdom for Healing? Also, which adds to the mana pool for the cleric?

What do you guys think?

Thanks

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Garinold View Post
    I am considering rolling a cleric alt for to play when I'm not feeling like playing my warrior. The playstyle I'm thinking for my cleric would be to stand back and both heal people and do some ranged DPS. The souls that I've looked at are Cabalist for DPS and perhaps Warden or Purifier for single target healing.

I'm just curious before I dive into it as to your thoughts as to what is viable for this playstyle and why. I would also like to know which stats I should work on. Am I wrong to think Int for spell DPS & Wisdom for Healing? Also, which adds to the mana pool for the cleric?

What do you guys think?

Thanks
    *cough* chloro *cough*

Shadowlander

I'm sure a mage can probably do better DPS than a cleric (please stop me if I'm wrong on that). But a Chrolo mage can heal better than a cleric too?

Shadowlander

No other feedback?

I really enjoyed my Inquis/Shammy/Warden. Equal parts Inquis/Shammy with 2 in Warden (gets you a instant hot and castable heal).

Ranged DPS from Inquis. Melee and damage shield from Shammy. Healing from Warden.
    Joshua/Jensen
    The Platinum Order
    Guardian of Faeblight

Shadowlander

So Inquisitor is ranged DPS, not melee? Interesting.

+ Reply to Thread